Rainbow's Nest Reviews

104 Guang Wu Road, Dali, China

Excellent Staff, especially Nik, he is very nice, he helped us so much in everything we asked. the hot water in the bathroom is good. But sink in my room is too old it should be change, there is not heater and electric bed in the room which necessary in winter night.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Wonderful place, very helpful and friendly staff, excellent location, very comfortable accommodations. Will be back!

We loved our time at Rainbow's Nest; we were supposed to just stay in Dali two nights and ended up there for over a week! Our room was huge and comfortable, with colorful and pleasant decor. I would warn tall guests that we were on the top floor and a slight slouch is necessary in the bathroom. Great location and the best staff we encountered in our three months of traveling. We would absolutely stay here again if we return to Dali!

My stay at Rainbow's Nest was really great. The location is on a quiet street only a few minutes walking from the main street of the old city. The view from the rooftop is just stunning. A very relaxing place! The owners were very friendly and helpful. Both of them speak excellent English. I will definetly come back here for a longer stay.

The two managers are very friendly and helpful. Their English is excellent. The laundry is free and the communal kitchen allows self-catering. Highly recommended.

Great place if you want someplace quiet to get a good sleep while exploring Dali and the area. Rooms were basic but nice and clean. The location is perfect, in one of the alleys in the heart of the old town. I'll definetely stay there again if I come back to Dali.

Rainbow Guesthouse was clean, comfortable, spacious and welcoming. Staff werefriendly and it was helpful that they could speak English. we appreciated the good service provided and would recommended thehostel to other travellers wjo would prefer a centrally located, but quiet location with good atmosphere.