Rainforest Bed and Breakfast

21st May 2017

clean, friendly staff

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017

it was fine to stayed in Male dorm

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017
5.7

Was a standard valued hostel.... until a RAT fell from the ceiling and crapped all over the room. Than after I told the staff that I was going to another hotel, they would not refund me my money because they offered me an upgraded room.... Yeah I don't want to stay in a hostel where Rats fall from the ceiling. So I went to hotel down the block.

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your feedback. First of all, we sincerely apologize for the turn of events during your stay here at the Rainforest B&B. Please be informed that we at Rainforest B&B have zero-tolerance when it comes to matters relating to pest, hence we do practice pest control monitoring/prevention on a regular basis, thus have never encountered such a case. In regards to the event that happened during your stay, we would like to clarify that the room change was upon your request. Furthermore, an examination was taken into action when the incident took place right after the room was vacant but nothing was found. With that being said, we will not over-look this matter and have already scheduled for a thorough pest examination investigation at our premises. Once again, we apologize for a disappointing experience here at Rainforest B&B.

27th Feb 2017

An absolute Gem, I ended up staying for the best part of 3 weeks, the facilities are great, fridge/ hob/ kettle etc, nice helpful staff, its clean, half decent breakfast, location brilliant, in the heart of all the wonderful cheap eats and at the same time a stones throwaway from all the good bars and nightlife. I shall be staying here again and again

16th Dec 2016
7.4

Awesome location in the center of the city, but at the same time right next to a bar playing loud music until about 1am, so no sleep until then. I stayed at 3ppl dorm, which was basically a small room with three beds standing back to back, with very little space to put my bag or even turn around. I was lucky to have no one else in the room at the time, but can't even imagine what it is like to have all three beds occupied. All in all, it is good for one night stay.

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016
8.0

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Free breakfast included in the morning and amazing location. Would be nice if there were lockers in the room and power outlets near the beds. Located near several bars but the hostel was quite quiet.