8.4
Fabulous 582 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 582 Total Reviews
Rainforest Bed and Breakfast Located at 27 Jalan Mesui off Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50200 WP 27 Jalan Mesui off Jalan Nagasari, Bukit Bintang
84% 582
3.1486213 101.7088647
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016
6.0

The location is good, near the centre and near lots of restaurants. There was no atmosphere at all though, it was practically empty! The 3 bed female dorm was also very small and there were no lockers to secure your things. It's was fine as I was only there for 1 night on my way to the airport.

1st May 2016
7.4

Rainforest really near from Raja Chulan station, the location in Bukit Bintang really live up the night with many local pub & nightclub. The room is clean & looks like 3 star hotel. The problem is only the staff not quite helpful & because the location is next of pub, you can hear music really loud. Other than that, this place is really great with great balcony to hangout. If you looking place near to club & pub as part of your itinerary, this place is recommended for you.

• Indonesia, Female, 31-40
1st May 2016
8.0

Comfort bed, comfort common room, simple nice breakfast, simple lovely interior, but too bad the neighborhood is too loud, and need more space for dormitory room..

• South Africa, Female, 41+
27th Apr 2016

This was such a lovely place to stay in. Everything was perfect. I loved it because it was super clean. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Actually I left my phone on the sofa without realising it and the receptionist, Linny, kept it for me. How nice was that!!! It's not often that you stay in a lovely little place and feel completely at home! I will definitely go back again!

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
17th Apr 2016

I was stayed male dorm it was great I would stay there again!!

11th Apr 2016

Place was very nice, clean, and it felt like a regular hotel room instead of a hostel in the 3 person dorm. Staff was wonderful. I would stay again and recommend!

• azriazmi83
  • Malaysia, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

I love this place. I stayed in Male only dorm. Will back again soon.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
23rd Mar 2016

It's a great hostel, good locación, the staff is really friendly. The room are good, it's not to big but it's fine and breakfast is really nice.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
23rd Mar 2016
8.0

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay here. It's a very quaint, cheery place within walking distance to the KL Tower and the twin towers There's also restaurants with great food around the hotel. It would be great to have wifi in the room but overall I was happy with my three night stay. Will definitely be back.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
14th Mar 2016

Really enjoyed our stay at the Rainforest B&B. The rooms all had keypass locks. The location was central and close to the action, but also quiet at night. The staff were friendly and helpful. I think it was great value for money. There were no windows in our room, but honestly, I think that just meant my nights sleep was even better. I detest too much light in a room where one sleeps.