Raku BB Reviews

Heezerweg 41, 5614HA, Eindhoven, Netherlands

Besides the location this Bed and Breakfast was a great place to stay for the night. The couple (I think couple anyway) who run it are very nice and helped us out with any questions we had (even went out of their way to print our plane tickets out).

We had an absolutely wonderful stay. Eindhoven is a very beautiful, clean, fun city and Raku was the ideal place for us to stay. The owners are very nice and the facility was clean, nice and spacious. It is located just a short walk from all the restaurants, bars and shopping. We will be staying here again in the future. This was a great deal for a very modest price.

I highly recommend Raku BB! The staff was super helpful, and the hostel itself was super clean and incredibly homey. We were staying in Eindhoven to catch an early flight, and the staff worker scheduled us a cab for 4 am and even packed us a breakfast to take with us to the airport. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 27th Feb 2015

Very cozy and clean place, delicious breakfast.

Perfect place to stay in Eindhoven, will come back!

I had a wonderful one night stay at Raku BB. I had an early check out before the usual breakfast time, so the lovely host was arranged for a quick breakfast to be ready for me to grab from the fridge when i left. I would certainly stay again.

Excellent. We were a group of 6 people and no complaints. Well come back.

• 29th Apr 2013
  • Spain

We spent in Raku BB just one night. But their hospitality was really good. If I go there again, I will choose Raku BB again.

The hostel was wonderful and the owners were also friendly and correct. If I have to choose again, surely I would choose them.

staff was great, room perfect, breakfast good, night was calm - good sleep, no light in shower - was repaired.

This place is located in a nice quiet part of town and there is a park just a few minutes walk away. There is a supermarket (Jumbo) nearby also. The hostel was very clean and the shower was excellent. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, giving directions and organising taxis. Breakfast was very tasty and consisted of boiled egg, 4 types bread, butter/jam, cheese, tea/coffee/juice. I would definitely stay again.

• 20th Jun 2012

Very good hostel. Really clean and nice staff.

i spent 2 days there with my friend, and we were satisfied, you'll feel welcomed, thanks to a good hospitality by the host man, he is a nice guy , he speaks good English and French. good location it's near the city Center it's about 10 min walk, calm and quiet Ayoub from Torino

• 5th Jun 2012
  • Morocco

The owners were very friendly and helpful.

The place is very old and very ugly. It is a good option to spend only one night. If you want to get fun there... it is better to search for another place.

More an apartment, than a hotel/hostel. On a very quiet location, good 15 minutes walk from the central station. Large city parks nearby, ideal location, if you want a more quiet place to stay. The party area of the city is also 10 minutes walk. Great place, great value for the money.

We left too early in the morning to attend breakfast, but we got offered to have some waiting for us in the fridge. Really great! :)

• 30th May 2011

Good B&B, totally satisfied!

It is a good , nice and clean place with friendly owners. There is every thing you need for a few overnights. We slept well! We will come back if necessary.

• 9th Apr 2011

we loved it!! free coffè, good breakfast n lovely staff..c u soon raku!!

• 31st Jan 2011