Raku BB Reviews

Heezerweg 41, 5614HA, Eindhoven, Netherlands

Very cozy and clean place, delicious breakfast.

Perfect place to stay in Eindhoven, will come back!

I had a wonderful one night stay at Raku BB. I had an early check out before the usual breakfast time, so the lovely host was arranged for a quick breakfast to be ready for me to grab from the fridge when i left. I would certainly stay again.

Excellent. We were a group of 6 people and no complaints. Well come back.

• 29th Apr 2013
  • Spain

We spent in Raku BB just one night. But their hospitality was really good. If I go there again, I will choose Raku BB again.

• 19th Apr 2013
  • Turkey

The hostel was wonderful and the owners were also friendly and correct. If I have to choose again, surely I would choose them.

staff was great, room perfect, breakfast good, night was calm - good sleep, no light in shower - was repaired.

This place is located in a nice quiet part of town and there is a park just a few minutes walk away. There is a supermarket (Jumbo) nearby also. The hostel was very clean and the shower was excellent. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, giving directions and organising taxis. Breakfast was very tasty and consisted of boiled egg, 4 types bread, butter/jam, cheese, tea/coffee/juice. I would definitely stay again.

• 20th Jun 2012

Very good hostel. Really clean and nice staff.

i spent 2 days there with my friend, and we were satisfied, you'll feel welcomed, thanks to a good hospitality by the host man, he is a nice guy , he speaks good English and French. good location it's near the city Center it's about 10 min walk, calm and quiet Ayoub from Torino

• 5th Jun 2012
  • Morocco

The owners were very friendly and helpful.

The place is very old and very ugly. It is a good option to spend only one night. If you want to get fun there... it is better to search for another place.

More an apartment, than a hotel/hostel. On a very quiet location, good 15 minutes walk from the central station. Large city parks nearby, ideal location, if you want a more quiet place to stay. The party area of the city is also 10 minutes walk. Great place, great value for the money.

We left too early in the morning to attend breakfast, but we got offered to have some waiting for us in the fridge. Really great! :)

• 30th May 2011

Good B&B, totally satisfied!

It is a good , nice and clean place with friendly owners. There is every thing you need for a few overnights. We slept well! We will come back if necessary.

• 9th Apr 2011

we loved it!! free coffè, good breakfast n lovely staff..c u soon raku!!

• 31st Jan 2011

A perfect stay. Theo, the owner, could not have been more courteous, helpful, or kind. The room was clean and comfortable. Free internet was available. We needed to leave early, before breakfast, so Theo made us a delicious breakfast and left it for us. You can't ask for anything more out of your accommodation. Highly recommended.

• 31st Oct 2010

good breakfast

We'd totally recomend Raku B&B. The owner was really nice and helpful all the time, a good breakfast is included in the price and the place was really peaceful.

• 31st Aug 2010