Ram Bhawan Residency Reviews

D-20/21 Munshi Ghat, Varanasi, India

Overall was a pleasant stay, the water filter water was great.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Wonderful experience, clean and in a good position to visit Varanasi. Fantastic lunch and a very good breakfast. Good service from and to airport and station.

• 16th Aug 2014

This is the best place that I stay in India.Good food,nice people. The house made special and beautiful.The roof top cafe is the best. Enjoy the quite in Varanasi.There ice coffee is what I want! It's very clean. Just the ground one shock me little bit. We arrive 5am so they arrange us stay in a room ground floor. The window just next to the street,so there is some mouse come in. It's something you can't avoid on the ground.But don't worry that's not the place you will stay!

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I loved it, the atmosphere was great, the people I met were amazing, it is very central but still quiet and peaceful

Everything is perfect, one more thing is the house need more AC rooms, it's hot in summer!