Ramada Convention Center I-Drive Reviews

8342 Jamaican Court, Orlando, USA

There were ants by the sink our whole stay and the carpet by the door was a little moist when we woke up. The breakfast food did not look that edible, I stuck to cereal, and there were barely any tables. But you really can't go wrong for $40-$50. The staff was amazing. Very courteous and helpful with any questions I had or help I needed.

• 27th Nov 2014

This hostel is great we had every thing what you can get, i would recomend this hostel to every body, it is in te middle of every thing.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Great location, right in the thick of things for tourists. Clean room, and staff was most helpful. This definetly a ramada hotel, just older but great if you don't mind vintage!