Ramada Convention Center I-Drive Reviews

8342 Jamaican Court, Orlando, USA

There were ants by the sink our whole stay and the carpet by the door was a little moist when we woke up. The breakfast food did not look that edible, I stuck to cereal, and there were barely any tables. But you really can't go wrong for $40-$50. The staff was amazing. Very courteous and helpful with any questions I had or help I needed.

• 27th Nov 2014

This hostel is great we had every thing what you can get, i would recomend this hostel to every body, it is in te middle of every thing.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Great location, right in the thick of things for tourists. Clean room, and staff was most helpful. This definetly a ramada hotel, just older but great if you don't mind vintage!

I' planing to meke a reservation in the nex t few days to stay with you again. breakfast was nice, room was good, really I have no complaints at all

The only reason I gave it a good is that it was a longer walk than expected to Pointe Orlando. But still lots within walking distance.

• 17th May 2014

Amazingly close to anywhere that you'd need to go so cab fares weren't too expensive! Would definitely stay here again!

• 28th Apr 2014

Excellent place to stay. you have to take a cab from orlando international airport but if you have patience (60 minutes odd) then you can take a bus # 42 and reach hotel in 2$ as compared to 45$ odd for cab. A lot of eating joints are at walking distance. Highly recommended place to stay.

Great venue - reasonable on price. Best bit... WAFFLES every morning. Breakfast is brilliant. Love from the UK!

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Wales

The location is quite gd,just near the I-Drive & easy to be everywhere.They supply shuttle to universal & disney.To seaworld is also very convenient.The staff Marangely & Nelson are gd & gv very gd info.Breakfast is big & gd.Room with fridge & microwave oven.

Everything was great except, and I forgot to report this ... the sink drain and shower drain need cleaning .. both backed up and were slow draining.

• 7th Jan 2014

It's actually better than expected. Perfect location. Very conveniently located close to universal parks. Free shuttles available to universal parks and disney parks. Breakfast is free as well.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • China

A few nice bars in walkable distance. Overall not great, but ok.

This hotel is close to the International Drive and Convention Center. They have very good prices for park tickets. Good breakfast.

Definitely the best suprise of my trip through out USA. The place is very clean with an excelent price. Very close to all atractions but a bit far from downtown. If you are looking for Shopping and Parks this is the place to stay.

The place was very clean and all round a great value for money. Close to I-drive and easy to walk to restaurants. Transportation from the airport was expensive, I was told the only way was with a taxi, cost me $50 each way

• 29th Aug 2013

Friendly reception staff. Did not like the extra fee everyday for the buses however, for those who don't want to use the buses it's a bit of a rip off, otherwise fine if ypu are going to the theme parks.

Vey good for the price and breakfeast uncluded. 2 miles from Universal studio.

I stayed nine nights very peacefully in Ramada Convention Center. Their room maintenance was pretty good, and the staffs were friendly. As its in the center of the city, felt very convenient for everything, from shopping to sight seeing. I will suggest this hostel to my friends.

• 25th Jun 2013
  • India

They failed to honor the price I got through hostel world. Ended up charging me almost double and they do not return phone calls or emails regarding the issue. Place was clean enough although our room felt a little damp.

• 31st May 2013