Ramada Convention Center I-Drive Reviews

8342 Jamaican Court, Orlando, Florida, USA

Excellent place to stay. you have to take a cab from orlando international airport but if you have patience (60 minutes odd) then you can take a bus # 42 and reach hotel in 2$ as compared to 45$ odd for cab. A lot of eating joints are at walking distance. Highly recommended place to stay.

Great venue - reasonable on price. Best bit... WAFFLES every morning. Breakfast is brilliant. Love from the UK!

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Wales

The location is quite gd,just near the I-Drive & easy to be everywhere.They supply shuttle to universal & disney.To seaworld is also very convenient.The staff Marangely & Nelson are gd & gv very gd info.Breakfast is big & gd.Room with fridge & microwave oven.

Everything was great except, and I forgot to report this ... the sink drain and shower drain need cleaning .. both backed up and were slow draining.

• 7th Jan 2014

It's actually better than expected. Perfect location. Very conveniently located close to universal parks. Free shuttles available to universal parks and disney parks. Breakfast is free as well.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • China

A few nice bars in walkable distance. Overall not great, but ok.

This hotel is close to the International Drive and Convention Center. They have very good prices for park tickets. Good breakfast.

Definitely the best suprise of my trip through out USA. The place is very clean with an excelent price. Very close to all atractions but a bit far from downtown. If you are looking for Shopping and Parks this is the place to stay.

The place was very clean and all round a great value for money. Close to I-drive and easy to walk to restaurants. Transportation from the airport was expensive, I was told the only way was with a taxi, cost me $50 each way

• 29th Aug 2013

Friendly reception staff. Did not like the extra fee everyday for the buses however, for those who don't want to use the buses it's a bit of a rip off, otherwise fine if ypu are going to the theme parks.

Vey good for the price and breakfeast uncluded. 2 miles from Universal studio.

I stayed nine nights very peacefully in Ramada Convention Center. Their room maintenance was pretty good, and the staffs were friendly. As its in the center of the city, felt very convenient for everything, from shopping to sight seeing. I will suggest this hostel to my friends.

• 25th Jun 2013
  • India

They failed to honor the price I got through hostel world. Ended up charging me almost double and they do not return phone calls or emails regarding the issue. Place was clean enough although our room felt a little damp.

• 31st May 2013

If I ever return I would stay here again

nice place to stay and good facilities for the cost, there was a nice brazilian girl from staff in the breakfast, who was very helpful

short drive to universal

I thought, it is a really nice place to stay, for 40 $/day - you get most of what you need for everyday: good room with bathroom, americam breakfast (enough choice of food), polite staff, very convenient location close to Orange convention center and many sights of interests. The inn is located in resort area, a lot of shops, restaurants and cafe around, to go big shopping you'll need to go by bus, or take a taxi to one of the malls. It has a basin, actually. I think, it is an excellent choice.

• 16th Mar 2013
  • Russia

I thought I had just booked a hostel but it turned out to be a really good hotel room. The room was en suite, had a huge TV, a microwave, a fridge, an iron and ironing board and a coffee and tea making machine.The room was spotlessly clean and the Lady at the front desk was really friendly, like really down to earth and super nice. It was a twin room that myself and my buddy shared for $25 each a night, I have never got such good value for money! Also a great location just off I-Drive.

i love its staff and location and bed!!

I love the fact that you can get a card at the front desk for FREE ENTRY INTO THE YMCA that's directly across the street from this place. The pool was heated and my family and I enjoyed the four hours of pool time. This was a great find..

• 4th Jan 2013