Rambla Cataluña - Paseo de Gracia Reviews

Rambla de Cataluña, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

My boyfriend and I booked this room because of the cheap price. There was nothing cleaned when we arrived. neither the bathroom nor the kitchen. They didn´t clean any of this rooms in the whole week we stayed there. There were hairs of other people in our bed and in the whole room. Bed was a high sleeper and it was VERY noisy by every movement! I also got Scabies there... I would NEVER stay there a second time! I think the people are exploiter! They don't care about the flat.

It was the worst accommodation in my life. And I travelled more than 30 countries of the world. It is not hostel, there are some small flats,your neighbours are too much drunk students. I slept only 2 hours..It was cheap but very very bad. I don't recommend it anybody.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

I got to the location and the place does not exist. I got ripped off.

Filthy. Received an email from the owner before arrival saying that he personally cleaned the flat every day. The washing up wasn't done, there was a glass of orange juice that had actually gone mouldy (pretty sure that takes at least 10 days..) and the floors clearly hadn't been cleaned for at least two weeks. Dirty towels left in the bathroom, towels provided for us were tiny, and the bathmats hadn't been cleaned. Pretty certain the sheets weren't clean either. Gross.

The room was very, very, cold, same that the fridge because you don't have a heater in the flat. The walls are fine and you listen the neighbours. The beds are small, your feets go outside of the bed. The boss is very nice. For 10 euros was ok but not more.

• 1st Jan 2014