Rambla Cataluña - Paseo de Gracia Reviews

Rambla de Cataluña, Barcelona, Spain

ot was a small room for 3 people and one had to sleep on the floor with a mattess. the stuff couldnt speak english very well so it was hard to understand him. the hostel was local and had a kitchen, they also do your laundry. it was good for the price and a short stay.

It uses fake address. When you go there, the staff comes out quite long time after you call. And he leads to another hostel far from Cataluna, absolutely another place from the address on web site. The facillity is not that bad, but the hostel should give their customers correct informations!!!:(

Nice place and good service. I recommend it !

We were to stay in Paseo Garcia in the original hostel, but they had a flood... The place that tey've realocated us was about 30 minutes from the original hostel. Basically we took more than 30 minutes to reach the center, instead of walking if we stayed in the original hostel.

the staff took 50 euros from us for the keys but he didnt show up when we were leaving the place . now we have the keys that are worth 10 euros but lost 50 euros . YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST THE STAFF . he was a black guy called LOVDE

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Afghanistan

I was deeply surprised when I arrived at hostel, 'cause... It doesn't look like an hostel! It was simply an apartment, situated in a condominium. So you must be quiet, otherwise a gay of the higher apartment could come down, could break the door and could throw a glass-bottle on the wall!!! It isn't my fancy, it really happened!! Besides, there wasn't a clean-up crew and we slept three persons in a double bed... The only good things are the position and the price!

• 23rd Jul 2014

The rooms are nothing like the pictures, the flat was very dirty, we had 2 rooms booked and on arrival we were told that only one was available with 4mx4m. The location is realy good but for the price you should look for another hostel with better conditions. Stay away from this hostel you have better options. We have photos of this hostel if you want to know the real conditions of the hostel just e-mail me and will send the photos to you (nfpr_@hotmai.com)

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Was a bit surprised that the room we had booked for 6 people was two lots of 2 singles beds pushed together so 3 of us in a bed. Apart from that it did the job of somewhere to sleep for one night.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

To big deposit

The room was quite small, without a window. But the hostel was 10 minutes from La Rambla, so we didn't care :D

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Location, location, location. This place is fantastic because it is located really close to transportation and in a safe neighborhood. I would definitely come back and recommend these guys.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Panama

It's not a hostel but an apartment with a lot of rooms, which are very small and sometimes without windows. We spent 5€ more per night to have a window. The bathrooms are small and dirty. It's too expensive for the quality of the service. The location is perfect so I would recommend it only for very short stays.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I booked a single room and it was super super small. That was not a room, it was a wardrobe. Super small, hot, no light, no windows. Really a disappointment. If I would have known, I would have rather gone to another place. Smelt of smoke all the time. Although the staff was very nice and the location is very good, the place is not very welcoming.

Good for stay one night.

The hostel was really good located but the room was really small. It was nice for a short stay.

• 27th May 2014

No words for the conditions. I can not imagine someone staying any length of time without coming down with some horrible condition

i should have spend more money and i got what i paid for. very friendly and helpful staff it's a place to bunk for........ first i got a room offered i had to decline......the bed was above the tiny living space. sadly i am too old to get up like a monkey.,,,it would have killed me..,,paid a little more to get a bed on the floor. overall it's a perfect location ,perfect for young people ! like said i was too frugal by choosing it .

This place IS NOT what it looks like in the pictures. It is extremely small so much so that I couldnt even put my rucksack down. We got there and was that disgusted that we didnt stay. The room they offered us was unbelivable...the sheets hadnt even been changed. There was also another couple there from Mexico that was very unhappy so they also left Unless you are a single guy who doesnt mind being cramped I wouldnt recommend staying here at all

• 9th May 2014
  • Morocco

This Hostel is in a very good location. The staff is great and helpful, specially Omar. The level av the rooms is quit low. It is clean but very old furnitures, very small rooms, It is actually different apartments where they are renting rooms. If you are staying for 1-2 days it´s ok, but if you like to stay for 1 week maybe you like to look for other places or choose deluxe rooms at the same hostels.

• 6th May 2014
  • Sweden

People who take care of that are really nice. The room is at a really good emplacement, close to The Ramblas, metro, and neightbours really nice to visit and where to go out. But the room is little, the bed makes a lot of noise when you're moving on it, the sheets seems not so clean (even if there were), and there is no pillow cases.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts