Rambla Cataluña - Paseo de Gracia Reviews

Rambla de Cataluña, Barcelona, Spain

The rooms are nothing like the pictures, the flat was very dirty, we had 2 rooms booked and on arrival we were told that only one was available with 4mx4m. The location is realy good but for the price you should look for another hostel with better conditions. Stay away from this hostel you have better options. We have photos of this hostel if you want to know the real conditions of the hostel just e-mail me and will send the photos to you (nfpr_@hotmai.com)

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

To big deposit

The room was quite small, without a window. But the hostel was 10 minutes from La Rambla, so we didn't care :D

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Location, location, location. This place is fantastic because it is located really close to transportation and in a safe neighborhood. I would definitely come back and recommend these guys.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Panama

It's not a hostel but an apartment with a lot of rooms, which are very small and sometimes without windows. We spent 5€ more per night to have a window. The bathrooms are small and dirty. It's too expensive for the quality of the service. The location is perfect so I would recommend it only for very short stays.

• 3rd Jul 2014

I booked a single room and it was super super small. That was not a room, it was a wardrobe. Super small, hot, no light, no windows. Really a disappointment. If I would have known, I would have rather gone to another place. Smelt of smoke all the time. Although the staff was very nice and the location is very good, the place is not very welcoming.

Good for stay one night.

The hostel was really good located but the room was really small. It was nice for a short stay.

• 27th May 2014

No words for the conditions. I can not imagine someone staying any length of time without coming down with some horrible condition

i should have spend more money and i got what i paid for. very friendly and helpful staff it's a place to bunk for........ first i got a room offered i had to decline......the bed was above the tiny living space. sadly i am too old to get up like a monkey.,,,it would have killed me..,,paid a little more to get a bed on the floor. overall it's a perfect location ,perfect for young people ! like said i was too frugal by choosing it .

This place IS NOT what it looks like in the pictures. It is extremely small so much so that I couldnt even put my rucksack down. We got there and was that disgusted that we didnt stay. The room they offered us was unbelivable...the sheets hadnt even been changed. There was also another couple there from Mexico that was very unhappy so they also left Unless you are a single guy who doesnt mind being cramped I wouldnt recommend staying here at all

• 9th May 2014
  • Morocco

This Hostel is in a very good location. The staff is great and helpful, specially Omar. The level av the rooms is quit low. It is clean but very old furnitures, very small rooms, It is actually different apartments where they are renting rooms. If you are staying for 1-2 days it´s ok, but if you like to stay for 1 week maybe you like to look for other places or choose deluxe rooms at the same hostels.

• 6th May 2014
  • Sweden

People who take care of that are really nice. The room is at a really good emplacement, close to The Ramblas, metro, and neightbours really nice to visit and where to go out. But the room is little, the bed makes a lot of noise when you're moving on it, the sheets seems not so clean (even if there were), and there is no pillow cases.

Very Dirty, the towels we were given had already been used.

This was the worst hostel I have been. It was really dirty, the room too small, the bed was terrible, it was cold during the night. I didn't like anything there.

• 16th Apr 2014

The hostel was alright. The location is definitely good, since you can walk everywhere, but you still do have to walk some time always if you go to the beach or to La Ramblas. The thing that was the most uncomfortable was that staff didn't have communication with each other, and one of them even lied a little bit. So we had to switch rooms an everything. The facilities are alright, I mean there's everything you need: a bed, kitchen where you can cook, warm water and so on. But it's no hotel!

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Finland

My boyfriend and I booked this room because of the cheap price. There was nothing cleaned when we arrived. neither the bathroom nor the kitchen. They didn´t clean any of this rooms in the whole week we stayed there. There were hairs of other people in our bed and in the whole room. Bed was a high sleeper and it was VERY noisy by every movement! I also got Scabies there... I would NEVER stay there a second time! I think the people are exploiter! They don't care about the flat.

It was the worst accommodation in my life. And I travelled more than 30 countries of the world. It is not hostel, there are some small flats,your neighbours are too much drunk students. I slept only 2 hours..It was cheap but very very bad. I don't recommend it anybody.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Czech Republic

I got to the location and the place does not exist. I got ripped off.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts