Ramblas Portaferrissa Reviews

Carrer de la Portaferrissa 26, 1º, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

I stayed in this guests house for 2 nights. The location is near ramblas and it is a few bloxka away from gothic quarter. It is accessible by metro and rhe bus system. I managed to get rhe single room and its very spacious. The whole facility is clean. Definitely I will recommend this property. If your on a budget hen maybe consider this guesthouse.

I'm rating the security as average. It would have been good, but during the first night someone broke the handle off the door to the building, and the door wasn't fixed by the second morning when we left. Though I'm not sure if anyone reported it (we did not). The staff is average because they took a while to come meet us when we were to check-in. We missed that we needed to call when we arrived to Bar, and they told us 20 minutes when it took 60 - this seems to be the Spanish way...

I had an amazing time staying at this shared apartment with two friends, it was the perfect girls' short break and we couldn't have asked for more! Our accomodation was most central and perfect for all our needs being close to bars, shops and architectural attratctions and just a (lovely) walk away from Barcelonetta beach. The apartment was serviced by friendly, quiet cleaners every day and our flat sharers were clean and tidy in common areas :)

• 30th Apr 2013