Ramblas Portaferrissa Reviews

Carrer de la Portaferrissa 26, 1º, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best things about this hostel is the location. It has easy access to all famous attractions in Barcelona. I went to almost all good places to visit on foot. And a staff member was really nice. He always greeted with a friendly smile every morning while he was cleaning the hostel. and He gave advice about the things that I had to be careful about in Barcelona. And the room where I stayed was neat, pretty good to rest ;)

• 20th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

I only returned to this hostel to shower and sleep but it was a great deal in a great location. Sometimes the other residents were loud but we mostly kept to ourselves (i was in a single room) The staff was never around and the cleaning guy wasn't super friendly but I only saw him once, when he let me in. Don't forget to call when you arrive to Barcelona and let them know you're there.

• 19th Mar 2015

Liked my stay over at the place. Everything works!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts