Rambutan Guesthouse Reviews

Verea Enmedio Baja 28, Granada, Spain

As others have said, Isa is wonderful, the views are fantastic, and the area is lovely; but it is a bit of a trek to get up there. I'm glad I stayed there, because it really is beautiful, and there's great hiking around there, but if convenience is a priority, be aware that it is located in the hills overlooking the city, not in the center of town.

It was a real pleasure to stay at Rambutan, nice atmosphere and the view......pffffff, unbelievable!

Hostel is located on a hill, it's a bit far from the centrum but the amazing view on the Alhambra is totally worth it. It's a small hostal with a good atmosphere, friendly staff and a hostal dog! If I compare this hostal to a hostal in the centre (where I also stayed) I would definitely recommend Rambutan!

• 7th Jul 2014

Amazing view of the alhambra from this place, staff was really friendly. Hard to find but so worth it. I would stay here again!

MIT bien!

Great place!!!

Great place!! The location is in beautiful area with the most magnificent view but it's kinda hard to find at first, and it's tiring to get up cuz it's about 10 mins uphill. nice people. Good accommodations. Clean and safe.

Amazing hostel! The view from the hostel is perfect- overlooks the Alhambra. Couldn't ask for a better atmosphere- the Rambutan is small so you WILL meet everyone! Free breakfast, wifi works everywhere, super helpful staff. I recommended 3 of my friends to stay here and they all LOVED it. You really have to stay at the Rambutan to understand how wonderful it is!

Great location, great atmosphere and friendly staff. Not really clean, and no secure lockers, but it was a pretty good choice as a guesthouse.

A wonderful place to stay. The perfect area, a magnificent view and wonderful hosts. I've still got the cute map I was drawn with 'the little blue dog.'

Everything about this hostel is fantastic! The location is wonderful (with gorgeous views of the Alhambra), the staff are warm and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable, and it's easy to meet people. The place has a lot of character and really made me feel at home in Granada.

Overall, this is an amazing hostel to stay in while visiting Granada! The view of Al-Hambra is breath-taking, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and the breakfast (while simple) is some of the best bread I've eaten in my life. (And I live in France.) The only issue with security was that the lockers were too small to fit my whole backpack, but it was enough space to leave any valuables. The shower was incredibly tiny, but water pressure and temperature were great!

Very good hostel, like family

cold water for shower

The most fantastic view of Alhambra! Great, kind, hospitable, and multilingual staff! I wish, I could stay longer!

Nice hostel, super view, nice stuff. Everything perfect.

Rambutan wasn't the nicest place I've ever stayed, but it was cute and the staff were friendly. The Albayzin neighborhood (where the hostel is located) is cute and worth a visit while you're in Granada, but it's kind of a trek to get to it from the rest of the city--*lots* of hills, and I usually found myself taking at least one bus to get anywhere. The rooms are clean, though our door was horribly loud and tough to close, which was a bit annoying when people were coming and going at night.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts