Rambutan Guesthouse Reviews

Verea Enmedio Baja 28, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

Very good hostel, like family

cold water for shower

The most fantastic view of Alhambra! Great, kind, hospitable, and multilingual staff! I wish, I could stay longer!

Nice hostel, super view, nice stuff. Everything perfect.

Rambutan wasn't the nicest place I've ever stayed, but it was cute and the staff were friendly. The Albayzin neighborhood (where the hostel is located) is cute and worth a visit while you're in Granada, but it's kind of a trek to get to it from the rest of the city--*lots* of hills, and I usually found myself taking at least one bus to get anywhere. The rooms are clean, though our door was horribly loud and tough to close, which was a bit annoying when people were coming and going at night.

Great view, nice, friendly and helpful staff and all in all great atmosphere. Really enjoyed my stay! Only complaint would be the door to the bedroom, hard not to wake people up while trying to close it. But I defenitly recommend this hostel.

Staying at this hostel is like staying at Jimmy's home. It feels as if you are in a guest house, treated as a member of the family. Everybody is friendly and easy-going, very helpful with directions and things to do around the city/town. Do not expect luxury, but do expect a quiet, laid-back place with lots of weed and lovely dogs. I Loved the view from my bedroom and how huge it was! We actually had a kitchen and fridge in the room, it was like a little apartment. THANK YOU!

• 10th Feb 2014