Rambutan Guesthouse Reviews

Verea Enmedio Baja 28, Granada, Spain

We only stayed there for six hours to spend the night. The staff was nice, but had some neighbors who were playing music through the night, just outside the main doors. And because it's a small place, it was disturbing. All in all - you get what you pay for.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Latvia

This hostel is beautiful and unique. I met great people here, with lots of stories. It's the perfect seat from which to see the most interesting parts of granada. I would have stayed longer if Ihsd the chance!

Great place, very nice people and good atmosphere

Its a tiny cute place up in the mountains looking on the alhambra. This view is the best, u have it ALWAYS. U can watch the sunset, the sunrise and by night. The athmosphere is very chilled and relaxed. Also it is in the quiet and nicer place of Granada. The have nice plans for a garden project... I hope it works out good.

• 6th Sep 2014

Best hostel ever!

After spending a couple of nights in big chain hostels, Rambutan was a breath of fresh air. My friend very strongly recommended this hostel to me so I came in with high expectations - all of which Rambutan exceeded. Everyone I met at Rambutan during my stay loved their time there. As many do, I ended up staying longer than I originally planned to. In case you're wondering: yes, it's definitely worth the walk!

AMAZING hostel!!!! You cannot beat the location - it is in nature surrounded by gorgeous views. Everyone is super nice and I met some incredible people. Best hostel I have stayed at on my trip thus far. If you are going to Granada, you must stay here!

As others have said, Isa is wonderful, the views are fantastic, and the area is lovely; but it is a bit of a trek to get up there. I'm glad I stayed there, because it really is beautiful, and there's great hiking around there, but if convenience is a priority, be aware that it is located in the hills overlooking the city, not in the center of town.

It was a real pleasure to stay at Rambutan, nice atmosphere and the view......pffffff, unbelievable!

Hostel is located on a hill, it's a bit far from the centrum but the amazing view on the Alhambra is totally worth it. It's a small hostal with a good atmosphere, friendly staff and a hostal dog! If I compare this hostal to a hostal in the centre (where I also stayed) I would definitely recommend Rambutan!

• 7th Jul 2014

Amazing view of the alhambra from this place, staff was really friendly. Hard to find but so worth it. I would stay here again!

MIT bien!

Great place!!!

Great place!! The location is in beautiful area with the most magnificent view but it's kinda hard to find at first, and it's tiring to get up cuz it's about 10 mins uphill. nice people. Good accommodations. Clean and safe.

Amazing hostel! The view from the hostel is perfect- overlooks the Alhambra. Couldn't ask for a better atmosphere- the Rambutan is small so you WILL meet everyone! Free breakfast, wifi works everywhere, super helpful staff. I recommended 3 of my friends to stay here and they all LOVED it. You really have to stay at the Rambutan to understand how wonderful it is!

Great location, great atmosphere and friendly staff. Not really clean, and no secure lockers, but it was a pretty good choice as a guesthouse.

NICE, SIMPLE, COZY and EASY. Well I have to admit, you need legs for the location but trust me volks, IT IS WORTHED. :)

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts