Rambuttri Village Inn Reviews

95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Room very nice and clean, pool as well (even though it closes at 6pm unfortunately). Restaurant isn't cheap but decent. HOWEVER, the staff is the rudest I've ever encountered in 2 months of travelling. They insisted on me signing a receipt for the deposit before I had actually received the money and when I refused the man I believe to be the manager became abusive, called me stupid and tried to deal with other customers. On other occasions staff was just as rude. POOR value for money!

This is the worst experience I had in my life. All the way travel I never saw any hotel staff service bad like this. They were very rude. Especially the old lady was very very rude with her bad mood. When you travel to a new city you need help and ask advice or ask information about places. But from my experience this hotel definitely not an good idea to choose. In that location there are plenty of hotel or hostel to choose. I was unlikely got this one. Also the cleanliness not good as well!

Booked as a first night in Bangkok on my own. Reasonably priced, very well located and staff friendly and rooms clean. Good facilities, very nice pool on the roof. Made the experience of landing in Bangkok alone less daunting!

We loved this place! The rooftop pool initially why we booked to stay here, but the rooms were lovely, beds were really comfortable and we had the best sleep both nights. It's in a perfect location with a strip of restaurants right outside the hotel and only a few minutes walk to Koh San Road. Would 100% come back again!!

Loved the pool, always a nice atmosphere and perfect for Bangkok heat! Great location on lively street and very short walk to kaoh San road. Room spacious and clean, would recommend and stay again