Rambuttri Village Inn

8.8
Fabulous 400 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
13th May 2017

Great place to stay the pools are amazing, staff friendly and the location great. Near to Kao San but far enough away that it's quiet.

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

Great place to stay around khao San that doesn't feel back packer

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

Great hotel! Only downside I had, I had a call on my second day from Reception. They were accusing me of not paying my deposit money.. They really didn't handle the situation well. I had paid and had the receipt to prove however, we I argued over the phone for 15/20mins but as soon as I shown the receipt they believed me. A Lot of hassle and stress and no apologies..

• Germany, All Male Group, 25-30
28th Feb 2017

It is close to Kaoh San Road, but enough far away to have some quiet time. Good spot to start sightseeing Bangkok. Enjoy the sunset at one of the two roof top pools

19th Dec 2016

Loved it here! The pool is clean, the rooms are comfortable and bright, and the location is a block from Khao San Road. There isn't really an atmosphere because this is not a backpacker hostel, it's a regular hotel and it caters primarily to families on vacation (which is not a bad thing, it's just not what you'd expect on Hostelworld). The staff speak good English and were very accommodating when I accidentally booked the wrong nights and needed to change my stay. Definitely recommend!

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

The Hotel was nice, and having some green area in a city like Bangkok was much appreciated. However there was always a different excuse to stop us from paying with credit cards, which was really inconvenient. It was pricey for the kind of room.