Rambuttri Village Inn Reviews

95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Amazing location, great price, and helpful staff. Really couldn't ask for more for my first time in Bangkok.

• 7th May 2015

The hotel was perfectly situated on Rambuttri road just off the busy Koh San road, so was slightly quieter but still had plenty of atmosphere. It seemed a mixture of people on vacation and backpackers. It wasn't made aware to us that there were two swimming pools in the hotel with one being nicer than the other. The room we stayed in (private double) was okay but needed freshening up.

Great location during Songkran. Simple hotel, nice personell and breakfast is pretty fine.

Excellent location, well kept rooms, safe and secure and with an oasis of a roof top pool. The staff were nothing but lovely (despite the comments I've read of late) and I even scored a free upgrade to a better room too. Thanks so much guys for a great stay in the heart of Bangkok.

Nicely tucked away from the madness of Kao San but only steps away. Quiet and comfortable. Quick n easy service. I'll probably stay here as I pass through Bangkok next.

The arrival and stay at the hotel was ok, but I think you can do much better for this price. Location was great tho, 1minute walk to ko san.