8.0
Fabulous 337 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 337 Total Reviews
Rambuttri Village Inn Located at 95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10200 95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn
80% 337
13.7613532 100.4960417
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2015
5.7

Room very nice and clean, pool as well (even though it closes at 6pm unfortunately). Restaurant isn't cheap but decent. HOWEVER, the staff is the rudest I've ever encountered in 2 months of travelling. They insisted on me signing a receipt for the deposit before I had actually received the money and when I refused the man I believe to be the manager became abusive, called me stupid and tried to deal with other customers. On other occasions staff was just as rude. POOR value for money!