Rambuttri Village Inn Reviews

95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Nicely tucked away from the madness of Kao San but only steps away. Quiet and comfortable. Quick n easy service. I'll probably stay here as I pass through Bangkok next.

• 21st Jan 2015

The arrival and stay at the hotel was ok, but I think you can do much better for this price. Location was great tho, 1minute walk to ko san.

lovely place but breakfast wasn't included for me and I don't know why.

Great place for some affordable luxury while travelling.

This was the first place my boyfriend and I stayed at while in Southeast Asia and we loved it. Excellent location, good restaurants around, staff was helpful and spoke English, rooms were very clean and had a safety deposit box. Overall a great place to stay. We'll even be booking again for our flight out of Bangkok at the end of our trip!

Water is very worst