Rambuttri Village Inn Reviews

95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

This is the worst experience I had in my life. All the way travel I never saw any hotel staff service bad like this. They were very rude. Especially the old lady was very very rude with her bad mood. When you travel to a new city you need help and ask advice or ask information about places. But from my experience this hotel definitely not an good idea to choose. In that location there are plenty of hotel or hostel to choose. I was unlikely got this one. Also the cleanliness not good as well!

Booked as a first night in Bangkok on my own. Reasonably priced, very well located and staff friendly and rooms clean. Good facilities, very nice pool on the roof. Made the experience of landing in Bangkok alone less daunting!

We loved this place! The rooftop pool initially why we booked to stay here, but the rooms were lovely, beds were really comfortable and we had the best sleep both nights. It's in a perfect location with a strip of restaurants right outside the hotel and only a few minutes walk to Koh San Road. Would 100% come back again!!

Loved the pool, always a nice atmosphere and perfect for Bangkok heat! Great location on lively street and very short walk to kaoh San road. Room spacious and clean, would recommend and stay again

The first night there was blood in the mattress cover and ants everywhere. The cleaning was always bad. The photos of the hotel had been taken maybe 10 years ago

• 12th Jul 2015

Really thought this was a great place to stay in Bangkok. Very close to backpacker action, but just far enough away not to be too crazy. Rooms were minimalist but got the job done. Would night recommend this place to people who want a private room in a pretty central location.

The hotel was good and our room were comfortable and clean. The pool on the rooftop is really nice and the location of that hotel is perfect. Close to the night life but not enough to hear all the noise when you sleep. We enjoyed our stay there.

great location and real value for money. Airconditioning didn't work properly though.