Rambuttri Village Inn Reviews

95 Soi Ram Buttri, Chakkra Phong Road, Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

lovely place but breakfast wasn't included for me and I don't know why.

Great place for some affordable luxury while travelling.

This was the first place my boyfriend and I stayed at while in Southeast Asia and we loved it. Excellent location, good restaurants around, staff was helpful and spoke English, rooms were very clean and had a safety deposit box. Overall a great place to stay. We'll even be booking again for our flight out of Bangkok at the end of our trip!

Water is very worst

Yet another hotel near Khao San Road that's charging too much for so little. A basic hotel room, uncomfortable beds, unhelpful staff, all in all stay somewhere else.

We had the breakfast buffet during our stay, its an extra 250bht per person, but well worth it, as there was a selection of western and thai options. The two roof top swimming pool were a treat to have after a long hot day trawling round markets and temples. The air conditioning was a little irritating, as it only had on/off, no remote, and sounded like an industrial fan, but it did the job just fine. Overall, would definitely stay there again, as the location was just opposite khao sarn/san.

I usually stay in hostels, which is why I did not like this hotel. Staff were very unwelcoming and unhelpful, had to leave an excessive $30 room key deposit, internet requires little log in tickets which was annoying to keep getting from the reception. Check out took so long because they took ages to return our key deposit. We wanted to store our luggage for a few hours before our flight and it incurred an unnecessary fee. The location is the only really good thing about this place.

They had some really good food and The Coffee was super good. Good location. Worth the money.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Rambuttri Village Inn is a good hotel if you want the Khao San party and the nearby famous temples in the area. There is no MRT/BTS station near it so you have to navigate the other part of the city with a taxi. The room that I had was good, clean and very comfortable. The staff are there just to do their job, check you in and out. The pool in the rooftop is a plus.