Ramses II Hotel and Hostel Reviews

37 talaat harb st cairo 12 floor down town, Cairo, Egypt

If you have allergies or asthma this will be a tough place to stay as it smells like cigarettes very much. However, the staff is nice and for the price it is a decent place to stay. The hotel is up 6 flights on an elevator in an abandoned-looking building, but the actual hotel space is basic and not too bad.

Nice room and good location , I like it and advice to book !

• 26th Jun 2015

I highly recommend this hostel as it has a perfect location , clean and comfortable room plus kind and helpful people .

I felt home there , every body helped and they were nice to me , sorry I don't remember names but all were good the driver who picked me up from airport , all hostel staff members and the manager checked with me many times to make sure that I was satisfied , deserved to be recommended . thanks Ramses II Hostel .

• 24th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

You take a rickety elevator to and from street level -hostel is on the 25th flr. On my last day I had to catch a plane and the elevator wasn't working because there's a manual door which autolocks for safety reasons.Staff were fine, but one guy was slimy and untrustworthy. Really nice to me on the first day, arranged a tour for me which turned out to have lots of lovely hidden charges. Said "all transport is included, plus taxi back from bus station" Nope-had to make my own way back. Worst place

I was very pleased with this hotel from the start. I had some questions that were always promptly answered by email. I loved the free airport pick up. I organized all my trips to Giza, Saqqara ect with the front desk where the staff were always very cheerful and most helpful. I wish I could remember the driver's name. He had a nice car with good air con. He never hassled me once about visiting his "uncle's shop" and was always professional. The driver was the cheapest in a of Egypt.

Breakfast starts at 8:30, so it may not be suitable for busy traveler.

Good location and cleanliness

clean though the toilets are a little cramped. its good location and staff are helpful.

Excellent, quick and very nice organisation of our tours (Old Cairo, Gizah, Alexandria, Fajjum) by Mustafa. Very nice and friendly service by Mustafa and Amer.

dont book tours wıth them a mıllıon hıdden costs.. clean aırcondıtıoned for a good prıce good place to stay

Nice hotel,perfect friendly staff makes up the unpretentious decor. 12th floor and you can see all the Cairo!

I great place to stay and a very knowledible and friendly staff. If you use a driver to take you around the city or to another city, ask for Ahmed. He was awesome, friendly, and knew the best and cheapest places to go all over the city for gifts, food, entertainment, and ancient artifacts and sites. Thanks Ramses II

This hotel is in an excellent location with very helpful staff. Everything, a tour+ multiple airport pickups, organized by the hotel went very smooth. Their one day pyramid tour is highly recommended. Both the driver and the guide are fantastic. Will definitely stay here next time in Cairo.

I loved staying at this hotel! The staff was extremely nice and attentive to me and all the other guests. They are like your family away from home. I am visiting Cairo alone and they made me feel so welcome, safe and secure. The owner Abdou is a marvelous man. The rooms are clean. The hotel is situated right in the middle of downtown so it has easy access to many stores, each to serve any possible need you may require on your trip away from home. Thank you to the great satff at Ramses II !!

If you don,t mind the cat in your plate at breakfast, the noise of the elevator the water on the floor in the bathroom and pressure tu buy tours, go for it. I,ll try another hotel.

Great hostel location - the very center of Cairo, friendly atmosphere, tidy rooms, very good price. We really enjoyed

Great location and very clean bathrooms. Staff very helpful and friendly!...Close

Every one here was great super helpfull! Kind and curteous service throughout our stay would definitlt recommend to all travellers. Al tours made easy by the very helpfull staff

It was well located hotel easy to found it and close to all of the main attractions of cairo. the staff was realy helpful and wishing to give any needed informations, for sure I will come back.. thank you

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6