Rancho Urbano Reviews

Av. Corrientes 4139, Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staff was great, really cool people, very helpful; as far as the rest...horrible. Might be the worst hostel ever for me. My advice is to keep the nice employees which are wonderful and burn the rest.

Hallway smells like cigarette smoke all day and all night. i dont mind it, except in the mornings when I wake up. I cant complain though because it was a good price and a good location for where I wanted to go. The hosts were nice, but they could of been friendlier. Overall I liked the hostel though for the price. :)

• 9th Aug 2014

The worst place i ever been staying in my tvel experience..Travelling since 2000.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The only decent thing about this hostel was the friendly guests and one of the staff members there, Upon arrival i was over charged for my room, $1300US instead of $130US for the time i spent there, the next day the $1300 was refunded and i was told that the room was only $80 - not the $130. Rooms stunk and had mold on the roof, bathroom was terrible and the night staff smoke inside all night long. When leaving i asked for my deposit back in which they refused and wanted more money

View all Buenos Aires Hostels