Rancho Urbano Reviews

Av. Corrientes 4139, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Rancho Urbano has a lot of potential, but needs some TLC. Fresh paint to get rid of the smoke smell, new furniture and remodeled bathrooms with actual room to shower would make this cool layout a welcoming place to stay. Also they have cats!! If you are allergic beware!

The staff was great, really cool people, very helpful; as far as the rest...horrible. Might be the worst hostel ever for me. My advice is to keep the nice employees which are wonderful and burn the rest.

Hallway smells like cigarette smoke all day and all night. i dont mind it, except in the mornings when I wake up. I cant complain though because it was a good price and a good location for where I wanted to go. The hosts were nice, but they could of been friendlier. Overall I liked the hostel though for the price. :)

• 9th Aug 2014

The worst place i ever been staying in my tvel experience..Travelling since 2000.

• 3rd Jul 2014