Randi Homestay Reviews

20 / 4 Saint Jude Place, Thaladuwa, Negombo, Sri Lanka

I arrived very late at the homestay and the owner was waiting and ready to help. I stayed only one night, but the family would have done anything to help with my travel needs. I kept a bag there for a few nights and arrived late o pick it up, which again was fine. The room was a basic fan room, but very clean, spacious and next to the bathroom which was superb.

Hi guys, as they say the stay in randi is like our second home. Very peaceful environment and the owner and the family was cery kind.

• 12th Mar 2014
  • India

Good place to spend a night or two in Negombo, after arriving or before leaving !! Owners are really good people, who will do what they can to help you !! Really close to bus station - great for arriving or departing. Set off the main road, really quiet and peaceful !! Breakfast included, let them now you like Sri Lankan food, and you'll get hoppers or other for breakfast - otherwise they give western stuff, like other places !! Definitely not my favourite ) Not a Negombo fan, but best place I h

We had a great stay here. Very convenient location for the airport and a nice beach (just a short bus ride away). Good sitting area for guests with kettle. The hosts were the best part of the stay - very friendly and helpful. I had ordered a package to the home stay which unfortunately did not arrive on time, the owner very kindly sent the package on to me in Taiwan. The hosts will go above and beyond to help you and make you feel at home.

• 4th Feb 2014

A clean and nice guesthouse,, With a balconny. Including breakfast and a cooler for use Frendly owner, who was verry helpfull. On foot distance from town and beach. Quiet location

View all Negombo Bed and Breakfasts