Raniban Retreat Reviews

Raniban Retreat, World Peace Pagoda, Pokhara, Nepal

Raniban Retreat was absolutely beautiful. I stayed for 4 days with my boyfriend and we barely left the amazing balcony. The view of the mountains at Raniban is phenomenal. The staff are extremely friendly and accomodating. They helped us with anything we needed and were very attentive. Our room was clean and comfortable and had a beautiful mountain view. I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed. I really didn't want to leave! This was an amazing , once in a lifetime place to stay!!!