Rapunzel Reviews

Bereketzade Camii sk. No:3, Galata, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

What a Hostel! The hosts were absolutely incredible and made the trip for us! 100% recommend Rapunzel.

All was perfect during our stay in Rapunzel hostel, which is perfectly situated, so close from Galata Tower, near from Tunel and Istiklal, but also very close from Karakoy and the bridge to go to Sultanahmet. The room, the terrace and the breakfast room are very clean. And over all, people working there were always helpfull and very smily, which is a great pleasure to stay in this kind of place.

the hostel is very nice located in the center 5 minutes fromistiklal street..crew is very nice and very helpfull the room was very clean great place to stay in

ichose this hostel cos of many good reviews.,each good description in them is absolutely true! First of all, super-friendly and helpful staff, then cleanness of everything, comfortable beds, good atmosphere, excellent music playing whole day/night and of course a good location. If you travel alone, is just easy to get to know the other travellers during some relaxing time at the common room or at the cosy terrace.

• 21st Feb 2014

The staff is extremely kind and helpful. I loved the location of the hostel because it was nearly impossible to not be able to find my way back if I got lost. All I had to do was look for the giant tower :) My only complaint is that it was kind of annoying and gross that we couldn't flush toilet paper. The lid of the trash can in the bathrooms doesn't open very much when using the foot lever. So a few times I had to open the can with my hands. I suggest larger trash cans that open better.

A bit noisy during night time!

Very nice hostel in the best location! The staff was very nice and helpful and we even got a room upgrade for free. We regret to have stayed only one night and will definetly come back on our next Istanbul trip