Rapunzel Reviews

Bereketzade Camii sk. No:3, Galata, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

We absolutely loved our stay at Rapunzel! So much so that we cancelled our stay at another hostel to stay here longer. Located right next to Galata towers, this is a perfect place for those who're travelling to mingle with the young local crowd. Walking distance from Istiklal, its ideal for shopping or a night out. While location is great, we loved it for the personal interest the staff took in giving us recommendations and making our stay comfortable. Not to forget, the terrace is brilliant! :)

The hostel had some of the comfiest beds and a nice shower. The free breakfast in the morning was more than I expected. The roof top terrace provides an amazing view! But the workers were not that helpful in suggesting what to do. It was a great hostel overall but the front desk could have been more helpful.

Excellent price, location is ideal - you can walk to all the major sights but the area isn't overwhelmed with tourists. The hostel staff was friendly and helpful with tips and directions. I would stay here again on future trips!

• 26th Jan 2015

Stayed also at 2 other hostels in the area. Rapunzel has this unique homey atmosphere. Everything you can think of was more than enough, therefore it is quite satisfying. I'll definitely come back here.

• 26th Jan 2015

One of the hostels I've ever stayed. Definitely recommend anyone.

• 26th Jan 2015

Stay at Rapunzel and you'll not regret it:) Best value for money

• Russia

Everything was perfect. Amazing breakfast in the morning, great beds and lockers in the dorm, biggest shower and the most clean bathrooms. Would love to recommend anyone. Ask the staff about the ongoing events, they are full of insider tips.

• Switzerland

Great hostel with nice staff. They have tips for everything and are extremely helpful. Terrace is amazing although it was cold we enjoyed it a lot. Also the location can't be better.

• Spain

Best dormitory I've ever seen. Huge bunk beds, so comfy beds, very solid lockers. Definitely very good "value for money". Also everything in bathroom look like brand new.

• Denmark

Lovely staff, perfect location, great music at the terrace. I enjoyed my time a lot at Rapunzel. I wished I had a longer vacation. I'll come back for sure.

• 24th Jan 2015

Great hostel. I'll recommend everyone. Thank you and see you soon.

• 24th Jan 2015

This was an excellent hostel in all respects!

1 2 Next » last »