Rapunzel Reviews

Bereketzade Camii sk. No:3, Galata, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Very cute hostel, really nice and helpful staff, tasty breakfast, perfect bathroom and facilities (I stayed in a twin room), great location. What I didn't like: The bed (which looked nice) caused back pain. The walls are very thin (or the door) and the stairs are creaking. The hostel is quite small and so there weren't many people to socialize with.

I had a great experience at this hostel. Everyone I met was friendly, the breakfast was filling and full of variety, the rooftop terrace had a wonderful view, and the location was perfect. I would highly recommend.

Very good location, right next to Galata Tower, ensuite dorm, good wifi connection, they give you a key to a locker thats cool, the bad: only 1 electrical outlet in the room.

Very nice and helpful staff, great breakfast (at least for a hostel, definitely) and really cool view from the terrace. The only disadvantage were the steps to climb to get to the hostel, but its not that bad once you're there, it's definitely worth it :)

Spotless rooms, comfortable beds, big lockers, amazing terrace and good Wi-Fi. These are some good qualities of this beautiful, cute hostel. You'll find more than that during your stay for sure:)

• 29th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed, by far. Highlights are definitely staff, music, terrace and location. Highly recommended to everyone...

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

This hostel had a friendly staff and nice common areas although they were very small. Location was good and walking distance to many attractions. My biggest complaint was the cleanliness of our private room. Specifically, the comforter was very old and stained.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Very nice place with excellent location Someone at the front desk 24h, great breakfast and offering transfers from the airport. Great rooftop with amazing view too

Very clean hostel, with friendly staff. The only drawback for me was that you could hear a lot of noise from the street and the hostel staircase in the room.

We absolutely loved our stay at Rapunzel! So much so that we cancelled our stay at another hostel to stay here longer. Located right next to Galata towers, this is a perfect place for those who're travelling to mingle with the young local crowd. Walking distance from Istiklal, its ideal for shopping or a night out. While location is great, we loved it for the personal interest the staff took in giving us recommendations and making our stay comfortable. Not to forget, the terrace is brilliant! :)

The hostel had some of the comfiest beds and a nice shower. The free breakfast in the morning was more than I expected. The roof top terrace provides an amazing view! But the workers were not that helpful in suggesting what to do. It was a great hostel overall but the front desk could have been more helpful.

1 2 Next » last »