Rapunzel Reviews

Bereketzade Camii sk. No:3, Galata, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

this isreally well maintained hostel with a little something for everyone..location and terrace are the best in istanbul They really care about their guests.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Rooms are clean, free wifi , great location. value for money

• 3rd Jul 2014

very nice atmosphere and terrace, character and location. Friendly staff members. Complimentary coffee was appreciated.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Probably one of the Istanbul's best hostel.

If you missed here, you would miss an opportunity to meet lots of face in istanbul. Highly recommend! The staffs are very kind and knowledgable. The view of roof and atmosphere is very good. Definitely i will stay here again! 술탄아흐멧에 있다 이곳에 갔는데 모든게 너무 좋았어요. 이스탄불에 오래 계시거나 두번째 방문이라면 아주 적합한 숙소일 것 같아요. 완전 강추!!!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Great location in a fab city!

• 19th Jun 2014

Rather difficult to locate if this is your first time in istanbul.

Perfect location - 2 minutes away from the Galata Tower and within a short walk of both Istiklal Street and the Golden Horn. The uphill climb is arduous with heavy luggage, but that's the only downside. Small rooms, but nice and clean with ensuite bathrooms; rooftop terrace is awesome. Staff was very polite and professional, but with the exception of Furkan, didn't exude the same warmth as at other hostels I've stayed at... still, that's a very minor point. I would highly recommend this hostel.

The hostel has been perfect for our stay, the staff absolutely gorgeous, Atlantic and the other guys make me feel at home. The turkish breakfast..........i miss it. What can i say more????? Just try it and enjoy Istanbul

Great location in Beyoglu, really close to Iskatel and all of the bars, shops etc. Most of the people there were older, which was good for us because we got away from the party hostels for a while. Good quiet stay, great facilities and en suite.

Very nice and clean hostel. Staff is super friendly and great location! It is close to Galata tower where there's a great atmosphere during the night.

• 12th May 2014
  • Belgium

What a Hostel! The hosts were absolutely incredible and made the trip for us! 100% recommend Rapunzel.

All was perfect during our stay in Rapunzel hostel, which is perfectly situated, so close from Galata Tower, near from Tunel and Istiklal, but also very close from Karakoy and the bridge to go to Sultanahmet. The room, the terrace and the breakfast room are very clean. And over all, people working there were always helpfull and very smily, which is a great pleasure to stay in this kind of place.

the hostel is very nice located in the center 5 minutes fromistiklal street..crew is very nice and very helpfull the room was very clean great place to stay in

ichose this hostel cos of many good reviews.,each good description in them is absolutely true! First of all, super-friendly and helpful staff, then cleanness of everything, comfortable beds, good atmosphere, excellent music playing whole day/night and of course a good location. If you travel alone, is just easy to get to know the other travellers during some relaxing time at the common room or at the cosy terrace.

• 21st Feb 2014

The staff is extremely kind and helpful. I loved the location of the hostel because it was nearly impossible to not be able to find my way back if I got lost. All I had to do was look for the giant tower :) My only complaint is that it was kind of annoying and gross that we couldn't flush toilet paper. The lid of the trash can in the bathrooms doesn't open very much when using the foot lever. So a few times I had to open the can with my hands. I suggest larger trash cans that open better.

A bit noisy during night time!

Very nice hostel in the best location! The staff was very nice and helpful and we even got a room upgrade for free. We regret to have stayed only one night and will definetly come back on our next Istanbul trip

Excellent and helpful staff. Furkan was great. Incredible location! In a city like this, especially if you like to party, 24 hour reception and free breakfast is key and Rapunzel has it. The rooms are very well sized and make for a comfortable stay. And the view from the roof is amazing! Don't wait til the last night to go up there like we did. Best hostel I've ever stayed in Istanbul, I think (out of 6).

Great location and terrace. Breakfast is good, place is well-run.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7