Rapunzel Reviews

Bereketzade Camii sk. No:3, Galata, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I had a wonderful stay at Rapunzel in Istanbul! Delicious breakfast and the staff was genuinely friendly and very helpful! The roof terrace has a wonderful view. I would always come back!

Thanks for a great stay! Such friendly people and great atmosphere. Well done! Have fun with the kittens!

• 8th Jul 2015

Small & simple hostel in a very good area in Istanbul. The staff is really nice and the roof view is great. It's also clean and relatively quiet for Beyoglu. :)

Rapunzel is amazingly located in the down town of Istanbul, no better place to stay if you want to reach everything just walking. The staff all cheerish and helpful. One thing I've loved over all was the Turkish breakfast with cucumber, tomatoes, fresh cheese and olives... spontaneous and delicious. The place is run by artists that never invade the personal space of the guest. Bohemian, that's the point.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Spain

The rooftop is great to meet people, everyone was cool. Always easy to get back to because it's right by the Galata tower. You can see the sunset over golden horn. Staff are cool and helpful. Beds are clean. Stay here for sure, especially if you're solo.

amazing location! very chill! nice people

• 1st Jul 2015

The staff were so friendly and helpful. Every recommendation they made was perfect. The roof top has the most spectacular view and everything is within walking distancce. Loved our stay!

I stayed here for a week at the end of June. The owners are locals that can help you figure out what there is to do in Istanbul aside from the typical sights. The terrace has an amazing view of the golden horn, and is a great place to meet new people. There is someone at the front desk 24/7 to put your security concerns at ease, and the location is great for checking out the old city and the new. One of the best hostels I stayed in during my trip, and one I would book again if in Istanbul.

Very good location, comfortable, clean, big lockers, nice shower. Wifi was a bit spotty but got the job done. Overall very good!

I think the guys from the hostel are doing great job. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Very friendly & helpful staff and great breakfast in a beautiful and cozy building. Location is just superb, walking distance to all the main spots since it's right between Taksim and Sultanahmet. I had a little accident at Süleymaniye Mosque (watch out for slippery marble stairs!) and was fondly treated by the staff while recovering. Istanbul if a life-changing experienced only enhanced by these wonderful people. Also made some good friends there!

• 23rd May 2015

Friendly staff!daily cleaning!Great location!Just fun fun fun!

• 22nd May 2015

We loved staying with you in this amazing and familiar atmosphere!

Great hostel, you feel the owners love people and their city.

I stayed here in May 2015. The staff were friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was more than adequate. The rooms were basic but clean and met all our needs. The location was fantastic - definitely the best part of Istanbul to stay in.

I had a really good time at Rapunzel. The staff was very friendly and informative. The location was really good: walking distance from Istiklal street (where much of the nightlife happens), but also within (longer) walking distance from Sultanahmet and Fatih, where many of the historic structures are. I loved the rooftop terrace, where I met some great people, and enjoyed one of the best views of Istanbul.

Great hostel! I'm very glad I picked this place because the location is within walking distance from any area in the city which you might want to reach during the day. I met great people and always felt safe due to the locking gate, location, and 24 hour reception. Great breakfast and nice terrace too!

Rapunzel was great - they allowed me to stash my heavy backpack at 9am (early flight arrival) even though check-in wasn't until 2pm. Very convenient from the tram station, location in a great starting-off point for exploring. Beds were clean, my room was 3 bunks with one bathroom. We all had different rising/showering times, wasn't a problem. There's no microwave and it's not well-lit inside at night, this is a hostel more for crashing in after a long day out.

• 3rd May 2015

Everything was perfect. Thank you.

This hostel was in a great location, it was very comfortable and clean and the other people staying were wonderful. There isn't much of a kitchen, but the complimentary breakfast is wonderful and I loved the rooftop terrace. Thank you for the stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7