Rashmi Guest House Reviews

D. 16/28-A , Manmandir, Dasaswamedh, Varanasi, India

This place is perfectly situated next to the ghat that has the nightly ceremony. The restaurant on the rooftop has both indoor (with A/C) and outdoor seating. The room was small but perfectly fine for me. Everything was clean. The walls are thin, so I did hear anything outside or in the halls. There weren't many occupants, so this wasn't really an issue for me (and I am a heavy sleeper). I did have the A/C turn off a couple times due to power outages (there are generators for the lights).

• 25th Jun 2014

The location is terrific and the views from the roof-top restaurant are the best. We received a very warm welcome when we arrived.

• 20th Apr 2014