Rastel Hostel Reviews

Vajdahunyad utca 4, Budapest, Hungary

thinks look a little bit old, but its clean and the stuff is very kind and helpfull!!! I loved it there!

• 5th Dec 2013

Good, relaxed hostel in a nice area. Only problem is the noise, coming from the street and music played loudly at reception, while our room (the double) had virtually no sound insulation.

Clean, safe and friendly hostel. Not far from the city center.

• 1st Dec 2013

The Staff was very kind and nice. It is very close to any locations, I found many sites to be within walking distance. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 1st Dec 2013

Such a lovely hostel :)

Quite nice, not a party hostel, but there's no need for that in Budapest it offers enough awesome stuff in the city. We were moreover happy to calm down at this place with his nice vibe. There's even a pub in the ground floor and the tram is quite nearby.

I liked this hostel a lot. I went at a quiet time of year (November) so I had an 8 bed dormitory to myself. For the price it was excellent value for money. The main downside it the location, as it's 30 minute walk from both the train station and the main 'tourist' area of the city. However it was above a nice little bar that had a traditional Polish music playing when I went. On arrival the staff give a little talk about how to get around which is nice!

For my friends and me it was perfect the hostel! To say something...the last day we had to pay and there was nobody in the "office" and we were a little bit worried because our train left...finally someone appear at the office and we could pay but we have to run to can take the train at time! The rest,really it was so good.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Staff was nice and did their best to help out when we need it. Beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom and showers working and clean as well. Close to the city center and public transport. Met alot of nice people there. Great hostel to stay!

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice rooms, good overall experience.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

keep going guys!

Rastel hostel is friendly. Only small common space. One couch. No bunk beds. Comfortable spacious dorms.

• 26th Oct 2013

I´ve spent three nights there and I had no complaints. The stuff is very nice and helpfull, location is ideal (we usually walked to the city centre). The place is being cleaned every day in the morning and kitchen is fully equipted as well (there was only one small fridge functional though). The atmosphere of the place is really cool, you can always chillout in outside bar, where are also held concerts. On the other hand that means there is always some noise going on,dont forget earplugs!

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Czech Republic

Absolutely loved my stay there! It was such an awesome place. I have met a lot of great people there. Room was clean and tidy. Staff where friendly and helpful.

• 25th Oct 2013