Ratchada 17 Place Reviews

368 Ratchada Soi 17, Ratchadaphisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand

Overall, the hotel was okay, not special. Except for one very poor incident with a clerk. It is required to e-mail the clerks downstairs in order to print things (a feature that was confirmed before I went to the hotel). Their e-mail server went down, and they would not allow me to e-mail to a different account, or use a USB. Worse, she started to ignore me. Other than that, I had an okay time.

• 22nd Jan 2014

Dear Sir your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us improve our ability to serve guests. The staff had been warned for her work attitude. Working in service industrial, staff should have a service-minded. Sorry for your inconvenient with printing service.

View all Bangkok Bed and Breakfasts