Rattana Residence Sakdidet Reviews

24/41 Sakdidet Rd., , Vichit, Muang, Phuket, Phuket Town, Thailand

Rattana had a very spacious room, with plenty of room for my group of 3. I have no complaints about the actual room and hotel but more so about the location of this hotel and how helpful the staff is. My friends and I didn't rent a scooter or have a personal car, so trying to find a taxi to take us to other locations was a mission in a half. The hotel staff wasn't willing to call a taxi for us, so we did have to go searching for a taxi unlike at other locations where they are readily available.