Ratu Kini's Backpackers and Dive Resort Reviews

Mana Island, PO Box 2845, Mana Island, Fiji

What a nice place with the friendliest staff ever !! Will definitly come back ! The rooms were very clean and the food was delicous!

The staff were very friendly and helpful during my stay. The food was average and the showers cold, but overall that didn't matter much because it's a beautiful place.

I thought the price I paid was not worth the value I got. I have stayed at many backpackers and this one was very poor

• 3rd Aug 2015

Ratu Kini's has the warmest and most helpful staff, you'll feel like you're being welcomed home. And the best prices!! I've been going to Ratu Kini's for 15 years now and it gets better every time. I couldn't recommend them more.

• 28th Jul 2015

This is an excellent Hostel to stay on this beautiful island. The staff is awesome and the atmosphere super nice and like a big family. I will definetely come back.

• 20th Jun 2015