Ratu Kini's Backpackers and Dive Resort Reviews

Mana Island, PO Box 2845, Mana Island, Fiji

Bed bugs, mice, smelly dorms. Nice island, friendly staff and good atmosphere, though.

All the staff made us feel like home. I can't wait to go back. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. It left a very good impression of the warmth of Fijians.

This place is a total waste of time and money. I wouldn't go back, even if they payed me. The staff was very rude and didn't make me feel welcome at all. I had bed bugs in my bed and I got ripped of for a water taxi. The food was disgusting. I signed their Comment book and found a lot of negative remarks.