Ravin Hostel Reviews

Wesselényi utca 41. District-VII. (Ground Floor, Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was fine. The location is good but not great. It is close enough to walk to most things but it is a little bit of a walk. The place was mostly clean, kinda normal hostel clean-not the best but not bad. The owner was friendly and seemed willing help with any questions. The hostel really lacks any atmosphere and there is no real common room to meet people. If I had to stay here again I would but there are other hostel that I liked more in the city.

Not bad but better places in Budapest

Very nice welcome and help from staff/owner. Good and clean facilities. Could be hard to find to the hostel sometimes, therefore suggesting some more signs outside on the building. A table and some chairs in the inner yard would be nice as well.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

If there was an option beyond 'excellent' for the STAFF at Ravin Hostel, they would earn it. I wish I could give it. They were awesome! I highly recommend this hostel for your Budapest stay for all the regular reasons, but I would especially recommend Ravin because of the people who work the hostel. Book it!

We had to find a place for a couple nights before we moved into another place and we chose Ravin because it was cheap and it turned out to be very nice. Ravin the owner was really nice and even made us coffee when we were waiting for check out. Over all a nice small hostel

My rating is based on my own personal experience which was great. This is a place to stay if you are a respectful guest and you want a very clean & safe place to return to from a city that never sleeps. It is extremely close to grocery store & many 24 hour restaurants and very very active late night scene just steps outside your door. I made several friends and we went on little day trips together. Entrance is off an awesome old inner courtyard. Adults can stay here & enjoy.

We stayed in ravin hostel for 1 night. It's a very small hostel, with only 1 girls bathroom, which includes the only toilet, sink and shower for girls. So when another girl was having a shower, I couldn't go to the toilet. There is no commonroom. On the bright side: staff is very friendly and helpfull. The location is on an acceptable walkingdistance from the center, if you have comfortable shoes. And it's very cheap, So despite lacking facilities, still good value for money.

As I told to the owner of the hostel, staying in the Ravin hostel was like stying at home.