6.8
Good 90 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 90 Total Reviews
Ravin Hostel Located at Wesselényi utca 41. District-VII. (Ground Floor, , Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest 1077 Wesselényi utca 41. District-VII. (Ground Floor,
68% 90
47.4998608 19.0681654
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

this is a very nice place to stay. NICE PLACE, NICE LOCATION, WONDERFUL STUFF i arrived in the morning and leaved in the evening, they do kept bag for me(as some of the hostels are not allowed guest the keep bag after check out) specially the girl who works everything for there gave information around the city in details, public area always keep clean. all bars and cafes around the hostel and walking distance to most of the travel view points.

Thank you very much Hoi Shun Chau :)wish you nice and safe journey all around the world!

17th Aug 2016

It's not a hostel, it's a home. And I mean that in the best possible way. It's a bit unconventional but I love it just the way it is, and Kata the receptionist made our stay there absolutely amazing. She's very friendly and full of advice. I'll definitely be visiting on my next trip to Budapest!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
5.4

Pretty small and dingy, shower pretty gross. Location was ok and room was fine but we into stayed one night and I wouldn't have wanted to stay much longer. It was cheap and it was a bed which was all we needed. No common room either.

23rd Jul 2016
2.9

One of the wort hostels to stay. I don't know why this particular hostel has a rating of 9.4 in the hostel world. Please don't be tricked by the rating. It is a awful hostel. There is only one person (the owner himself) who is not friendly. It feels like a prison with locking and no ventilation. The toilets are dirty, smelly and the bathroom is waterlogged. This hostel ruined my stay at Budapest. DO NOT GO HERE. (Check reviews of this hostel in Trip advisor if you don't believe me)

• CoffeeCourtesan
  • England, Male, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Had a wonderful stay which was unfortunately cut short by a change in my own plans, but I would definitely stay here again. The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. The hostel was small, welcoming and right in the centre so it was easy to get around from there. Thank you to all the staff for making my stay in Budapest wonderful.