Ravnice Youth Hostel Reviews

I Ravnice 38d, Zagreb, Croatia

Great value for money. Friendly and helpful staff. Not close to town centre but tram is very easy. Free tea and coffee from 8-10am. Great area for a walking and jogging – near Maksimir Park. Wifi didn’t work on my floor.

The location was perfect for us. They offer free parking and the tram stop is very close to the hostel (though we never used it and just walked the 40 minutes into the town centre). Super comfy beds and the showers were nice and hot with good water pressure. 2 of the staff were fantastic with the exception of one surly guy who worked one evening. Bring earplugs as it's extremely loud some nights. One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. I'd stay again. Wifi doesnt work on the higher floors.