Fabulous 335 Total Reviews
Fabulous 335 Total Reviews
Ravnice Youth Hostel Located at I Ravnice 38d, , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10 000 ZAGREB I Ravnice 38d
86% 335
45.8189451 16.0300183
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016

Ravnice Hostel is a good place to stay in Zagreb. Although a little far from the city center, it is really well connected to it, so you are just a tram ride away from all the main attractions. The place is also very quiet and clean. The garden is really beautiful and pleasant to chill out either before or after your exploits in the city. I would stay again at Ravnice Hostel and would definitely recommend it to fellow travelers.

11th Sep 2016
7.7

Good staff. Inconvenient location. Has potential for great atmosphere but I was here in the off season so I think I was literally the only tourist there. The hostel had a bunch of with work-to-stay people which I found hilarious because with no guests they could not possibly have any work to do for all of them, but I digress.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
6.6

The staff was really nice but the hostel was a mess. I arrived there at 8am (my booking reservation had that info), and there was no at the reception until 9:15 ish. when they arrived they had none of my booking information and wanted to give me a mixed dorm even though I booked and reserved the female one, they endend gaving a single bad room because I was staying 1night only. The free breakfast its false advertisement. They say its not updated.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
7.7

The property is beautiful and we had a very good evening at the hostel, however in the morning we had to wait until 9:30 for someone to come to the front desk (despite it opening at 8), and as most of the hostel seems run by volunteers, they did not know how to do certain things (confusion with room booking, couldn't use the printer) and seemed pretty apathetic when it came to resolving issues. It has everything a good hostel needs, except sufficiently trained staff that adhere to schedules.

15th Aug 2016

We chose this hostel on our last night before leaving Zagreb. We were very well welcomed by the owner and felt at home. The building where you stay is recent and beds are comfortable. There is a nice garden with a ping pong table and a big veranda where you can chill-out and meet other guests. Very good value for the little price!