Rayuela Hostel Boutique Reviews

887 Belgrano Ave. 1�, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very friendly staff, good atmosphere, good value for money during these busy days of my stay. thank you guys!

• 29th Dec 2014

Definitely an incredible place from which discover BSAS, besides the hostel itself, you would find youlself hanging out with great people!!!!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Uruguay

I really enjoyed my time. The hostel was very beautiful and the staff were familiar and helpful. I appreciated the home-made bread. The atmosphere was very good too.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great atmosphere, perfect if you are traveling alone and you want to be in a not very big hostel where it is easy to talk and share experiences with other travelers. The hostel staff are very friendly and make you feel at home . If I return to Buenos Aires I would come back to Rayuela Hostel!

Easily one of the best hostel I have stayed in. Clean. Has character. The hosts Christian, Andrea and Maria are all really friendly. Definitely recommend.

Staff is very friendly, we could even get in our room quite early in the morning and got a nice breakfast. The area is safe, a supermarket is just around the corner and a good Empanadaria as well =) The internet worked okay (best signal in the common area). Kitchen is well equipped. No laundry service, but there are a few laundry facilities near the hostel.

Small friendly hostel with very nice staff!

Incredibly comfortable hostel with extremely understanding staff. I had some issues and came in very late and had to wake someone up, but they were very compassionate and nice considering my rudeness at waking them up so late. A wonderful hostel that is worth going back to BA for in and of itself.

Everything was very nice, and the staff was awesome, specially a Colombian girl that unfortunately I forgot her name now. A very nice hostel!

• 14th Sep 2014

Everything was awesome ,only good things to say about the hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

This is probably one of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying in. I've traveled for six months - and you know when you've found an anonymous, sterile box to store your things for two days versus a place that is reflective of the local culture

I had a great time , the staff working there is awesome. We, all the guests had such a tasty Asado (BBQ)!!! I really felt at home! Wonderful welcome, everything better than expected! :) I'm for sure will be back! Dafi.G.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Amazing Hostel! the people who work there make it feel like your staying with family. Sam, Andrea, Henry, Sarah and Leo made our stay in Buenos Aires one of the highlights if our trip. We wished we had booked more time here now!

That was my 4th stay at Rayuela and I would not change hostel for anything! Don't you miss home sometimes on the road? Well good news! You'll find that homey feeling in Rayuela, thanks to the warmth and generosity of its owner, and everything you need to know to spend a perfect time in BA thanks to the excellent staff! Lots of good food, good wine, good laughs and good music are awaiting you :-) Enjoy your stay!!!

It is just like a family. Every one is a member of the big family

View all Buenos Aires Hostels