Rayuela Hostel Boutique Reviews

887 Belgrano Ave. 1�, Buenos Aires, Argentina

My stay at Rayuela was really great. The staff welcomed me warmly and helped me with anything that I needed during my stay. The location is excellent, only ten minutes walk to the city center and a lot of bars and restaurants in San Telmo. The hostel was tidy and clean and the dormitories are really nice. One evening the proprietor cooked for all of us, which he seems to do regularly and it was great fun. Absolutely recommendable!

Small hostel with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. A really good choice if you are looking to get to know the city away from the tourist trap party scene.

• 18th Aug 2015

The staff was very friendly and warm. Also it's just a few blocks from Plaza del Mayo and a subway stations.

The breakfast was poor, and if you wake up later than the other guests, you may end up with almost nothing to eat. The bathrooms are dirty, and I'm pretty sure they are not cleaned at all. The room was ok and the location was very good, near a subway station, but I wouldn't stay there again.

Hi Lurian! We're realy sorry you didn't have a good experience. I'm surprised about what you say about our bkft. Coffee te milk choco, juice; cereals, bread, homemade croissants. I wouldn't say that's a poor brfast for a hostel. Regarding bath cleaning we clean them around 10 times per day. Perhaps in high season when people have a shower you can find the floor wet, till the next time we clean it... as a family house we care a lot about those details.

Nice hostel, i'll definitely come back.

The location and facilities were excellent except for the bathrooms - too few. Also, the German receptionist was really nice. The hostel totally lacked the atmosphere that comes from having a lot of travellers gathered, though, and it felt more like being in someone's home because of the fact that three out of four rooms were occupied by one family with members of all ages. That was quite a shame.

I had such a wonderful time in this homy hostel, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly and comfy place in the heart of the famous bohemian quarter of San Telmo. The owners are absolute lovely people always ready to help you put or cook you something delicious!! This was definitely the perfect place to make new friends and have a typical Argentine experience! I already miss them all!!! I'll be back ;) Beso grande a todos!

The location of the Hostel in Buenos Aires is great, next to a metro-station and the City-center is within walking distance. Lovely staff who were really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was good and they have a nice common area as well as a good kitchen and good breakfast. All in all I really enjoyed my stay in Buenos Aires and the Rayuela-hostel.

This warm, friendly hostel is very well-located, close to basicly everything, and I felt safe and very much at home there. The staff is very nice, a crew of international girls; a young yet relaxed atmosphere. The kitchen provides a big fridge and lockers, that can be used by everyone. We cooked and ate together often. The value for money is 100% ok.

most guests stay at this hostel long-term and work there, we were the only ones actually travelling so there was no atmosphere and no ability to meet people here. the location was however great and there is strong security needing to get buzzed through two doors, a big kitchen which you can use and pool table. breakfast is below average just bread and butter and jam. overall it was okay, wifi wasn't good at all, but don't go here if you are hoping to meet people.

Rayuela was great, the staff was very kind and helpful. It´s not a party hostel, but a one where you can rest peacefuly. Is in the center of the city, near most of the touristic places of BsAs and have all the facilties needed, like supermarket, colectivos (buses) and subtes (subways) stops, restaurants, and even discos at a range of two blocks. What my sister and I liked the most is that they were working everyday in improving the place. They even upgraded us to a better room for no extra charg

View all Buenos Aires Hostels