Rayuela Hostel Boutique Reviews

887 Belgrano Ave. 1�, Buenos Aires, Argentina

It's a very basic hostel, has everything you need and that's it. It's very relaxed and laid back. The staff is great. The WiFi works well in the dorm rooms but not really anywhere else (strange). The bathroom/shower floors could use a deep scrub & be cleaned more often. Breakfast is bread and cereal, no juice. Love that the AC can be used any time you are in the room. That was a huge plus. The lockers are also great and dorms are spacious.

It's a small hostel with nice rooms. They have a nice breakfast and the location of the hostel is good. The staff is friendly, especially noeli. Because there are not so many rooms it's not so easy to meet other travellers and the bathroom could have a little more light.

Great Hostel! The staff is very kind and helpful. They made us feel us home with friends. Location is excellent, it's near most of the historical places in the city. I'll definitely be back! Thank you guys!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

This hostel has great potential. Breakfast was average, not always on time depending on who was working that morning. Owner cooked one night which was great! Didn't see the bathrooms get cleaned for my entire stay but luckily only few guests at the time!

It was an excellent experience! The staff was in every detail, and did a wonderfull experience for every guest! I'll recommend visit Rayuela!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

Can't really fault this hostel, stayed here for 8 nights and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Staff were pleasant & helpful and the bbq night in particular was a highlight. 1 slight drawback: the hostel can only cater for about 20-25 people, and during the early part of my stay there was a good group around but it became quiet during my final few nights. Obviously this is no fault of the hostel but for lone travellers this is perhaps not the best place to meet people. However still a great hostel

The owner is really great. He cooked for us one night and it was delicious and very cheap. However, that's where all the goodness ends. The showers are disgusting. I've never seen anyone clean anything the 4 days I stayed there. I started to get allergic reaction from the bathroom that's closer to the kitchen so I had to move out before my full 8 days. The rest of the staff just invite their friends and hangout in the common area, taking up all the space, speaking and laughing very loudly.

Hello! It's the owner. I'm really sad about your regular xp at Rayuela. Anyway I have to comment a couple of things: We clean the bathrooms more or less 10 times a day. What happen in a hostel is that common baths are used constantly and perhaps some minutes it can be wet. Never could generate an "allergic reaction". Regarding your perspective about friends of the staff that is absolutely untrue. There were guests of the second floor. We are uncapable of that kind of behavior.

Nice family atmosphere but except of that not really good.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Very friendly staff, good atmosphere, good value for money during these busy days of my stay. thank you guys!

• 29th Dec 2014

Definitely an incredible place from which discover BSAS, besides the hostel itself, you would find youlself hanging out with great people!!!!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Uruguay

I really enjoyed my time. The hostel was very beautiful and the staff were familiar and helpful. I appreciated the home-made bread. The atmosphere was very good too.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great atmosphere, perfect if you are traveling alone and you want to be in a not very big hostel where it is easy to talk and share experiences with other travelers. The hostel staff are very friendly and make you feel at home . If I return to Buenos Aires I would come back to Rayuela Hostel!

Easily one of the best hostel I have stayed in. Clean. Has character. The hosts Christian, Andrea and Maria are all really friendly. Definitely recommend.

Staff is very friendly, we could even get in our room quite early in the morning and got a nice breakfast. The area is safe, a supermarket is just around the corner and a good Empanadaria as well =) The internet worked okay (best signal in the common area). Kitchen is well equipped. No laundry service, but there are a few laundry facilities near the hostel.

Small friendly hostel with very nice staff!

View all Buenos Aires Hostels