Re4hostel Reviews

Puschkinstrasse 21, Erfurt, Germany

Dear travelers, Great place to stay, only 15 min to center of the city, modern and clean hostel with exallant staff!

The location is a bit far from the city center as well as those sightseeing sights. Taking tram is rather convenient, though. When we lived here, there were not many residents so it was a bit scary as the whole building is extremely quiet... But the rooms were clean with ok wifi connection. Hairdryers can be lent from the counter.

I had a grumpy roommate and the staff let me move. No problem. Ended up with a room of my own. The walk to downtown or to any shopping is a bit long. Breakfast was good. I didn't like that the staff left at 10 PM and the dining area was locked up. In case of an emergency, what does one do?