Real Paradise Roma Reviews

Via Goito 30, Rome, Italy

First, the owner did not have change for my room payment. He said he would leave the change on my dresser later in the evening when he brought us a fan for the room. He never brought us a fan, and never brought me my change. The bathroom was filthy and the shower leaked, so you had to stand in standing water whenever you wanted to use the restroom.

• 11th Jun 2013

Bad points: No one at location on check in Walking to a different hotel to be tried & sold a more expensive room Being spoken to like dirt once refusing offer and told to find somewhere else to stay Tried to be conned out of money and having breakfast included promised breakfast tokens that never appeared No clean towels No key for safe No ceiling fan No 24 hour reception Sockets didn't work Good points Location Wi fi

• 3rd May 2013