Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The terms of payments: 1, Those guest booking 8 or more days before arrival will be requested to deposit 40% of the bill to a given account number. 2, Should reservation take place 7 or less days prior to arrival the total bill has to be paid at the time of the reservation. Cancellation policy: In the case of minor changes made about dates or the number of the group we will be flexiable at no extra charges. Cancellation should happen after the whole amount has been paid refund will be refused. Other cancellations exluding the one week to arrival period will be handled as follows.
One night of stay will be kept if the booking was made for two nights and we will charge 40% of the total sum as penalty fee when the reservation is for 3 or more nights.
Additional Terms and Conditions
After stating our criterias, terms and conditions in he policy section we would like to request the visitors to introduce themself. All informations provided before arrival will enable us to be as much prepared as possible for welcoming their group.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
We kindly ask our future guests to take our major criteria under consideration ( Having a good time without alcohol abuse and annoying loud behavior is a must ) and we will do our absolute best to be their excellent host. Thanl you.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.