Red Bus Hostel Reviews

14 Semmelweis Utca, 5th district, 1052 Budapest, Budapest, Hungary

That wifi being turned off and not working was not appreciated. It would be much better if residents had a key to the hallway in order to get to their rooms rather than having to get a staff member to do it anytime they came home. The way payment was handled was unorganized, I believe I was charged more than I should have been. Also issues such as the light in the women's shower not consistently working was annoying.

We had a great time at the hostel! The hosts we're really hospitable and we got to stay in a private twin room instead of the shared twin room we had paid for, for the same price. I definitely recommend it! Great location, great service!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Romania

For the price that you pay hostel is good, but it didn't have hot water in the girl's bathroom and there is just one shower. But location is good and thee room's too.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Croatia

The only guy in the hostel desk didn`t speak english so it was very hard to communicate. There were no lights in any of the toilets. Hot water only ran for a few minutes before going cold. There were to separate buildings, the one I stayed was this horror show with no lights, freezing cold bedroom and something that could not be called a kitchen (it seemed to be under construction). and the other building which we did not have a key to, with a good kitchen, that we couldn`t get in without a key.