Red Door Hostel Reviews

D Mello Vado, 651/4, Anjuna, Goa, India

This hostel is HORRIBLE. The staff was very unfriendly. When we checked-in to our stay, the person did not even introduce themselves. That was besides the fact that the hostel itself is filthy. There is a shared kitchen area, but it didn't seem like anyone was cleaning it. There were flies. The room we had was terrible. We booked a deluxe private room. The floor was dirty and the walls were falling apart. We complained to management and they tried to give us a room with a broken shower. Awful!

Very good, helpful staff in low season. Not much action, but good chilled vibe. Enjoyed goa.

Really enjoyed my stay here, staff organised taxis and scooters for us, it was a little bit dirty but nothing to bad to make me consider leaving

The location is superb. An easy walk to the beach, and plenty of good places to eat around.

I had planned to stay here for 2 nights but extended my stay. From this you can guess how much I loved this place. I met great people from all over the world here. Tamana , Sai(manager) and the kaku(housekeeper) are friendly. I would comeback over here

• 30th Apr 2015