• D Mello Vado, 651/4, Anjuna, Goa, India

7.5
Very Good 75 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 75 Total Reviews
Red Door Hostel Located at D Mello Vado, 651/4, Anjuna, Goa.
India
Goa Goa 403509 D Mello Vado, 651/4, Anjuna
75% 75
15.5845293 73.7414816
    Rooms available

27th Aug 2016
3.7

One of the worst hostels I've ever been to. After 30seconds on being there I just had to cancel my reservation for the folllowing night.

• India, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2016
8.0

Great location, chilled out environment at the place, a real friendly staff and owner made my stay comfortable and worth recommending and re-visiting. The AC in 6 bed dorm i was staying wasn't the most coolest one but then other factors made up and we can be relaxed about it, on this time here. Tamanna, Sai, Appu - c u soon guys. Peace

Thanks for the review. Sorry about the AC not being so powerful will get it checked right away. See you soon

13th Aug 2016

I have stayed at Red Door Hostel on three occasions during last one year. The place is absolutely vibrant and full of energy. Common area downstairs is great to hang-out with other travelers, share stories and generally chill out. Both the caretakers (Sai and Appu) are very helping. They arranged everything I needed during my stay. Great hostel guys!!

See you the 4th time very soon.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

Nice hostel with great staff and close to the beach. As I was the only one there for a few nights it didn't have much of an atmosphere but I imagine in the high season it would be a really social place. Nice basic rooms for a decent price, would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in and around Anjuna!