Red Door Hostel Reviews

D Mello Vado, 651/4, Anjuna, Goa, India

I had planned to stay here for 2 nights but extended my stay. From this you can guess how much I loved this place. I met great people from all over the world here. Tamana , Sai(manager) and the kaku(housekeeper) are friendly. I would comeback over here

• 30th Apr 2015
  • India

Super friendly with a brilliant atmosphere, best shower I had in India and strong wifi. A great place to meet people as a solo traveller.

A very fun hostel!

• 16th Mar 2015

This place is fantastic. Originally we had planned to travel around in Goa but we ended up staying the entire week here. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. It's very close to lots of restaurants and a grocery store. You can rent a scooter and travel to different beaches very cheaply. It's also very clean and had one of the best shower/bathroom I experienced in India.

1. Befriend the dogs or you might get eaten. Seriously. 2. Book deluxe for A/C. Standard is miserably hot. 3. Sit back, light up and relax.

Had a great time, all the staff were awesome and we had no troubles! Atmosphere was perfect and I would highly recommend the Red door.