Red Door Hostel Reviews

D Mello Vado, 651/4, Anjuna, Goa, India

I had planned to stay here for 2 nights but extended my stay. From this you can guess how much I loved this place. I met great people from all over the world here. Tamana , Sai(manager) and the kaku(housekeeper) are friendly. I would comeback over here

• 30th Apr 2015
  • India

Super friendly with a brilliant atmosphere, best shower I had in India and strong wifi. A great place to meet people as a solo traveller.

A very fun hostel!

• 16th Mar 2015

This place is fantastic. Originally we had planned to travel around in Goa but we ended up staying the entire week here. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. It's very close to lots of restaurants and a grocery store. You can rent a scooter and travel to different beaches very cheaply. It's also very clean and had one of the best shower/bathroom I experienced in India.

1. Befriend the dogs or you might get eaten. Seriously. 2. Book deluxe for A/C. Standard is miserably hot. 3. Sit back, light up and relax.

Had a great time, all the staff were awesome and we had no troubles! Atmosphere was perfect and I would highly recommend the Red door.

This hostel is for the RELAXED people for sure! Lots of sitting around with the other guests sharing stories, going out as a group together. Sandeep who runs the hostel is AWESOME: kind, funny, super chilled, patient. A great place!

• 18th Jan 2015

A superb chilled out hostel, very close to Anjuna beach!

overall experience was good. But we had asked for bills for our stay but unfortunately the request is not considered and we are still waiting.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • India

Red door hostel had such an amazing chilled out vibe to it. I have stayed across hostels in Europe and was apprehensive if such a thing exists in India - and this hostel is the perfect example of that. Clean dorm rooms, really nice hangout area with a huge garden and hammocks. Combine that with very friendly staff with recommendations on what to do and where to go. Coming to goa with a group or alone, this is the place to stay - to meet people to have good fun. thanks for an amazing time.

I had the most comfortable and happy stay here! I have been to goa four times never felt so secured happy and loved💕💕 For a first time dorm experience it was just amazing. I hope people do visit this place as it offers nothing else but love and warmth.cheers to the owners for being such wonderful hosts. Will definately stay here again ✌️👌💛💛

• 3rd Dec 2014