Red Dwarf Guesthouse Reviews

Od Gaja 56, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Owner will pick up up and drop off at the bus station if you e mail or call. This is a GREAT service as hostel is 15 minutes walk and 300 steps to climb from the bus station. Owner is great in providing information about town and buses to other places like Albania. Very friendly and very good at getting things done that they promise. Very good value for money. Would stay again. Would send friends. Bit of a long walk to the old town but there is also a bus. Market near by.Great views.

This hostel was marvellous. Nako was extremely friendly and received me with open arms in this wintry season, affirming that I will come back to this hostel when I next come back to amazing Dubrovnik! Highly recommended.

The hostel is located close to the harbour and short distance from the old town. Nako is really friendly, and picked me up! He showed everywhere on a map, and gave a free beer on arrival. The rooms have soft comfortable beds. He even helped me when an atm swallowed my card. Thank you so much for all your help you made my stay very welcoming!!

Such warm and lovely people. They greeted us with smiles even at 2 am! Very genuine and helpful.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts