Red Dwarf Guesthouse Reviews

Od Gaja 56, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The stay here was absolutely incredible. We had a room with a balcony facing the most stunning views of the city and the water. The room itself was adorable - I felt as though I was staying in a family home. A 15 minute walk from the old city, and a 5 minute walk to bakeries for breakfast and amazing and affordable restaurants for dinner. You feel immersed in the culture since the guest house is located in an authentic neighborhood. The best part was Nako and his parents. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• 24th May 2015
  • Ukraine

Run by a lovely family who were very friendly and helpful

• 20th May 2015

Nako was incredibly hospitable and made me feel right at home. I was traveling alone so I was already nervous. He put all my fears at ease though. He even got up and drove me to the bus station the next morning.

• 18th May 2015

I really enjoyed my time here! Nako and his family treated me like a queen! It is a little bit far from the city centre but the view from the room totally makes it worth (the sunset is beautiful). I highly recommend it!

The building is very old and dark. My bedroom was dark all day and depressing. It is a family house where Nang and his parents live. The lounge and kitchen are what they use and we're full of clothes and things. The old town is a 25 minute walk away which I did on my first day.

Great stay at Red Dwarf Hostel, very friendly and hospitable owners.

• 28th Apr 2015

The owners are very helpfull! They helped me in all i needed. Very nice place to stay

Owner will pick up up and drop off at the bus station if you e mail or call. This is a GREAT service as hostel is 15 minutes walk and 300 steps to climb from the bus station. Owner is great in providing information about town and buses to other places like Albania. Very friendly and very good at getting things done that they promise. Very good value for money. Would stay again. Would send friends. Bit of a long walk to the old town but there is also a bus. Market near by.Great views.

This hostel was marvellous. Nako was extremely friendly and received me with open arms in this wintry season, affirming that I will come back to this hostel when I next come back to amazing Dubrovnik! Highly recommended.

The hostel is located close to the harbour and short distance from the old town. Nako is really friendly, and picked me up! He showed everywhere on a map, and gave a free beer on arrival. The rooms have soft comfortable beds. He even helped me when an atm swallowed my card. Thank you so much for all your help you made my stay very welcoming!!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts