Red Dwarf Guesthouse

9.0
Superb 430 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Sep 2017

LOVED my stay here. The host (Nako) was very professional and went above and beyond to make me comfortable and give me tips on where to go in the city. He even gave me a ride to the airport when I was on a time crunch! The guesthouse is cozy and clean, and the location is ideal (short walk to the harbor and old town). I definitely recommend staying here and look forward to my next visit!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
16th Sep 2017
8.0

Very friendly hosts!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Great hostel at a great location in the city. A street with different elevations without stairs will take you to the brewing old city. Free public parking in the street near the hostel is great, but might also be quite crowded in the morning or evening so a place is not secured.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2017

Nice guesthouse located halfway between the old town and the harbour, so ideal for getting around Dubrovnik- only problem is that it is up a hill. Nako, the owner, was a wonderful host. He took the time to give us recommendations of what to do in Dubrovnik, was very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Sep 2017
6.9

The room I had was too noisy to get a good night's sleep. Nako was very nice and totally understood my issue. I was booked for longer, but only stayed 2 nights.

31st Aug 2017

A very nice place to stay! Our private room was very clean and spacious, and had a fan to keep us cool. The shared bathroom was also very clean. The location of the hostel was halfway between the old town and the bus terminal, which we found to be quite perfect. The owner is very friendly and happy to help with whatever you need and has tons of suggestions for things to do, restaurants, best beaches, and more. It's an affordable accommodation in Dubrovnik that we would recommend!

30th Aug 2017

I really enjoyed staying at the Red Dwarf Guesthouse. Nako is a very kind and easy going guy. He's very accommodating and genuinely wants you to have a good trip in Dubrovnik. He was very helpful about where to go and how to get around the area. He knows the best parts of Dubrovnik so definitely take him at his word. I also want to recommend the airport transportation as it was well worth it. Would definitely stay here again. Great location for the price. Highly recommended!

26th Aug 2017

Very nice guesthouse! The rooms are comfortable and clean, the (shared) terrasse is also very pleasant. Nako, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. Granted, the guesthouse is quite away from the old town (25 min walk-and we are fast walkers!), but it's no problem if you are aware of it because it's still much cheaper than in the old town.

• Singapore, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Aug 2017

My friend and I stayed 2 nights in Red Dwarf Guesthouse, 15-20 mins walk from Old Town. The rooms were basic and clean. Nako was a wonderful host! From picking us up from the bus station, helping us with our bags and even giving us a ride to old town when he spotted us outside the local bakery. You can tell that Nako truly loves this city and wants all guests to have a wonderful experience in Dubrovnik.

• cassidy-ellis5167
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Aug 2017
8.0

nako was a great host! willing to help us get anywhere we wished in dubrovnik and making sure we would see all of the highlights there are. it is a walk to get anywhere from red dwarf but nothing unmanageable. also the lack of air conditioning was tough for keeping you cool but the fans in the rooms help do the trick. would recommend based on an awesome host!

×