9.2
Superb 1,125 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,125 Total Reviews
Red Emperor Bar&Hostel Located at Aia 10, , Tallinn.
Estonia
Tallinn Aia 10
92% 1125
59.4384203 24.7516822
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016

Great hostel, no complaints at all.

20th Sep 2016

Great staff and location! The layout is a bit strange, lots of ringing doorbells to enter places (even the bar next door), but they seem very concerned about security which is good. There isn't much going on in the hostel but the staff will help you out with events and an AMAZING pub crawl. Plus the attached bar always has stuff going on. I recommend it. Only slightly annoying thing is the lockers aren't in the rooms, they're in the common area.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

Best hostel I've stayed at. Friendly staff, cheap drinks. Great place for solo travelers, easy to meet people. It's in the center of everything. Amazing kitchen and a supermarket is right across with cheap prices. There is a bar here as well with cheap prices and fun (board) games.

15th Sep 2016

Shout out to staff, esp Tom and Luke, who were totally approachable and really try to make you feel at home. Warning, this is a party hostel. The people this place attracts will come stumbling in at 4am half naked...but if you're okay with that , then this is a great stay. Adding mirrors to the rooms and outlets next to the beds would be a great addition.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
14th Sep 2016
8.0

This was a good hostel with friendly staff. I loved the common area, only thing was that it closed at 11pm at which point everyone had to head to the bar attached to the hostel. I didn't think the vibe was as good at the bar, although it was really soundproof- I never heard the noise there even when I had an early night. The hostel is clean, the beds are comfortable- but my locker was broken and I had to use one in the hallway which was a bit inconvenient. But I'd stay here again.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Such a great vibe and the staff were so helpful and knew some great gems about the city! I've already been telling mates to come to Reds

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

Nice hostel with awesome showers, kitchen, happy hour and location (on the southern side of old town). The rooms slightly annoying without a power point for the top bed. I guess the only thing that annoyed me really after the stay was that i forgot to ask for my deposit back and it did not automatically come up in the checkout process (i guess the 10 euros i lost is better than if id left my passport as deposit).

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

Our time at the hostel was great! My friend and I arrived earlier than expected (0700) and the staff were amazing. The guy who was working the night shift (really sorry but I can't remember his name but he was a cool Australian dude) gave us loads of great information and helped us plan out our day so we really got the most out the of the city. It's located in a great area and so easily accessible. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Can't wait to go back! Definitely recommend.

11th Sep 2016

Fantastic hostel. Great staff great atmosphere and really good facilities (especially for a party hostel). I actually switched to this hostel after another in Tallinn wasn't very good and am so glad I did. Highly recommend.

• jonathanacwright3107
  • England, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Loved this place and will definitely be returning sometime soon. Tallinn is an amazing city and this was a great hostel. We stayed in the "TreeHouse" room, which was a private room with a bunk bed (double on the bottom). Showers and toilets were really clean. The Bar next door was great. And the kitchen/living/common area had great vibes. The staff were great. Really helpful and friendly. The only downside was that the nearest KFC was in Helsinki!