Superb 934 Total Reviews
Superb 934 Total Reviews
Red Emperor Bar&Hostel Located at Aia 10, , Tallinn.
Estonia
Tallinn Aia 10
94% 934
59.4384203 24.7516822
    Rooms available

17th May 2016

Great location, facilities and staff. I'm sure atmosphere would pick up in the hostel on weekends, but the public bar is cool regardless. Wifi needs an improvement. Other than that, good hostel

• France, Male, 25-30
16th May 2016

I highly recommend to stay to this Hostel. Great location (close from the Old Town and ferry terminals), friendly and helpful staff that gave me nice tips to explore Tallinn. Clean and comfy place with next door a very popular bar ... Absolutely brilliant! Will definitely come back there!

• Finland, Female, 18-24
12th May 2016

Awesome hostel with awesome staff. I was slightly concerned about the potential noise from the bar, but the music couldn't be heard from the rooms at all! It was really clean and the facilities were great. Top notch.

• Spain, All Male Group, 25-30
5th May 2016

Every thing Good, I recomend it and If I come back to tallin, I ll come back there.

• China, All Female Group, 25-30
4th May 2016

Great location, fun staff. Private room was a little dingy, but covered everything necessary

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th May 2016

If you want to stay in a clean place, this hostel is your best choice. I have been to Tallinn and stayed in different hostels couple of times. This hostel is the best hostel I have ever stayed. With very friendly staff and located very near old town. The bed is very comfortable and clean. A very nice experience in this place :)

• erdemkukaraci
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
28th Apr 2016

Staffs are so kind the hostel is awesome..

• USA, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

What can I say about this place... not only does it have a GREAT location but the staff (special shout outs to: Markko, Luke, Jared, Karolina, Madara, Craig, Elsa, Paula, & Henni) are a bunch of people who go above and beyond to help their guests. It was the first hostel I've stayed at in 6+ years of solo travel where I became friends with both staff & guests- & it made my trip 100X better. I hope to come back soon!

• Northern Ireland, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

I LOVE this hostel. I actually couldn't recommend it enough - and I promise, I am an actual, real, person. Location is great, value for money is great, lots of showers, faciltiies etc. But the big seller is the staff and the atmosphere. I was travelling by myself but the size and atmosphere of the hostel made it so easy to meet people. Plus it's attached to an actual bar, where locals love going - it's friendly, there's pool and pub quizes and cheap beer and it's all just really good fun

19th Apr 2016

I highly recommend this hostel! Amazing location and a great vibe! I would definitely stay here again!