Red Emperor Hostel Reviews

Aia 10, Tallinn, Estonia

It's a (very) alternative place, frankly when you first make your way through the grafittoed staircase via the bar to the hostel it makes you wonder whether this was maybe not such a great idea. However inside it's squeaky clean, and everyone's very friendly. Great atmosphere! It was a good idea after all.

One of the best places I've stayed at. Keep up the good work Aussie!

The best thing about the hostel was the helpfulness of the staff. They were very knowledgeable and friendly and we even partied together at the midsummer celebrations. The hostel location is great and the hostel have all the info you need. Great hostel. Would happily stay there again

• 18th Jun 2015

Cool hostel with the adjoining bar. Good facilities and perfectly located next to the old town.

Ths location is excellent, just at the entrance of old town. Four toilets and four shower rooms are okay enough. The facilities in the kitchen are excellent, you can find all cooking tools you want. The common area will be closed at 11:30 pm. The only bad thing is some rooms can hear the noisy sound from the bar which is located at the ground floor in midnight.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Really nice hostel. Nice location, very close to the Old Town and the Harbour. Staff was very friendly and helpful :) Great atmosphere. The common room is a good place to meet other people and have a beer! Facilities were good and everything was clean. Definitely staying here again if visiting Tallinn!

Perfekt place for tallinn, good bar close by.

Great location and good vibe. There is a cheap bar in the common area which iscreally cool. My room was a bit small. They sent a message im advance that they organize pubcrawls and stuff. Couldn't see that but you meet easily people in the common area. Great pleace to stay !

Really great hostel. Very helpful staff, social but relaxed. Would definitely stay here again.

The location is not super close to the bus station like the one I stayed in Riga but still within a walking distance. It took me about maybe like 20 minutes to get there on foot. The common area is great with the nice cooking equipments. The common area is great to meet other traveler. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The only problem I have is there is no clear sign of the entrance.

Nice hostel and staff, and they have great happy hour deals :)

Overall a great hostel, has pretty much everything you could ask for. Atmosphere is laid back and comfortable, the whole hostel was clean and the facilities were all alright. Reeaally close to the harbour. There was only one downside - the entrances were a bit complicated and it was a bit confusing at first, but we got used to it in a bit.

Can't beat the location! A few minutes walk to Old Town! Bathrooms/showers are really nice, too! My one recommendation for staying here is to take the Lahemaa National Park tour! It's €55, so a little pricy but worth every single penny! Enjoy!

• 2nd Jun 2015

I loved this hostel. It had a great vibe, very social. The showers were great and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Great hostel, great atmosphere. Met lots of amazing people and had a blast. Very well situated close to the old-town, extremely helpful, informative staff. Great range of activities available at the hostel reception. Only niggle I had was the fact that on my third night I was switched to a different bed in the same room but not informed of this change, so imagine my surprise when I walked into the room and saw someone else asleep in what I thought was my bed, and my stuff gone!

This is a great hostel with a great atmosphere. I loved every minute of being there. Can't fault it. The staff were friendly and helpful and the place is extremely clean and well run. Would certainly stay there again if I return to Tallinn.

Great hostel. Staff are friendly and helpful and in a great location. Hostel was very clean with excellent bathrooms

Really fun hostel. Easy to meet other travellers and plan what to do in the city

We stay there For 1 nite girl name Agata at reception was very helpful We meet there awesome people and had fun worth to stay there

The hostel is really good. But there some minuses: - The citchen and social room is the same place, so sametime, not really convinient (aspecial when consider that in the evening a lot of people drink a bear here) - The shower all in one place, and they are really well made, but its near the entrance and little bit far from you room. - The moast big problam is the plug and ligth in the all dorm room. The light is one for all, and plug is not enough. - and for me the drinking people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3