Red House Hostel Reviews

Belinskogo street, 11, St Petersburg, Russia

This hostel is very noisy because the owners of the hostel and their friends use the common areas just for them and they are singing and watching movies all the day, even after 11pm, for that reason i couldnt sleep well. Is very dirty and people in the hostel is not helpful, i do not recommend this place.

Pros: Front desk staff really good and friendly. Good location. Cons: owners and friends play movies and music and take the whole common area all day and up to really late at night (7am) with loud music and not places for backpackers. Forget about the common area and internet access because it's taken by them. Breakfast included in description is not a reality. It's not included.

The best hostel ever! Best staff I ever met in such a nice city. I would definetely come back. Many greetings from the Brazilian guys! I LOVE RUSSIA

The staffs are very helpful and nice. The location is good and very convenient. HIGHLY recommended.

I loved my stay there. It was simple, friendly, easy and comfortable. The shower was my favourite feature, because it sort of massaged my feet. It's a very relaxed place. The staff was very friendly and almost all of them could speak English. The location is excellent, I loved being that close to Nevsky Prospect, but you can get lost the first day, because that street in particular isn't very big. The only not so good thing was the kitchen, which was a little too small for more than two people.

View all St Petersburg Hostels