Red House Hostel Reviews

Belinskogo street, 11, St Petersburg, Russia

The staffs are very helpful and nice. The location is good and very convenient. HIGHLY recommended.

I loved my stay there. It was simple, friendly, easy and comfortable. The shower was my favourite feature, because it sort of massaged my feet. It's a very relaxed place. The staff was very friendly and almost all of them could speak English. The location is excellent, I loved being that close to Nevsky Prospect, but you can get lost the first day, because that street in particular isn't very big. The only not so good thing was the kitchen, which was a little too small for more than two people.

A very nice place, the owners are very pleasant people.

• 3rd Apr 2015