Red Inn Cabana Reviews

No.22,Lebuh Leith, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

I think it is a good hostel. It near food park. But noisy from food park. Toilet isn't clean. Breakfast is good such as toast coffee tea fruit. Wifii is slow.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

The Red Inn Cabana is a mosquito habitat meaning the building breeds it's own mosquitos. When there is enough water pressure for a shower it's cold water. When the internet WiFi was working it could barely handle email. These items are basic for today's traveler. Many guests were complaining. I cut my visit short and left.

The Red Inn is a beautiful big building , me and my mum had a lovely stay for 4 nights. It is close enough to the heart of Georgetown , which is a lovely place to walk around - so many interesting things to stumble upon. Staff were friendly , wifi worked, breakfast was yummy , rooms were big , a happy hostel experience!