Red Inn Heritage Reviews

No.15,Love Lane, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

My boyfriend and I stayed here after leaving another hostel that we didn't like. It was lovely to be greeted by the staff that were so friendly and the private double room we stayed in was spacious with aircon. Great value for money.

Pictures don't match with reality. Too expensive for the private room that we stayed in.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Stayed in the 20-bed room. Please note that the room is located in another Red Inn building (No. 56, not No. 15). Staff members were great, especially Eddie, such a cool guy! Location was the best part. It's close to the bus stop (including Komtar), bars, pubs, and coffee shops. Very convenient! The room and toilets were mostly clean when I was there. WiFi was slow, but I was fine with it. Please bring a mosquito repellent if you can. If you wanna meet new people, this is also a right place.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I understand turn over of staff may be a problem with the Industry but the incompetency of the staff and lack of common sense and manners is really going to ruin this Hostel.

Dorm was tiny with no window, no lockers and only one power socket, but the beds are comfy. Showers are okay too, and wifi and AC were excellent.