Red Inn Heritage

6.1
Good 392 Total Reviews

6th Aug 2017
5.4

I stayed in a single person room that promised comfort and air conditioning. Instead, I got a tiny room, which had an uncomfortable bed and a fan. There was no extra electrical outlet in the room, so I could choose to either use the fan or charge my phone. The front door is locked at midnight, and to get back in, I had to pound on the door for it to be unlocked by unhappy staff. The WiFi signal was only available in the main lounge area and kept disconnecting. Save your money. Stay elsewhere.