Red Inn Heritage Reviews

No.15,Love Lane, Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

I stayed in a single private room with air-con and window for RM35/night. The room is on level 1 and the sound insulation wasn't so good, could hear people talking in the room next door. There was one single bed and a small table in the room. Bathroom was big and new. I would say there must be many other hostels in Penang that is better than this, but it would probably be the cheapest single private room you can find.

I actually booked at this hostel but by the time we arrived there they had some electricity black out problem and that's why they sent us over to Red inn cabana, another branch, by their car. Therefore all my comments are about Red inn cabana which was fantastic. Super clean. Slight little things cud be improved but overall amazing. Thanks guys!

Hotel staff not friendly,although is value for money but if staff can improve itwould be better

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Great location, bus stop right outside to hostel so it was easy to get around the city. Rooms were clean and comfortable! Nice chilling area with a TV which plays recent films. There were plenty of bathrooms. Nice free breakfast and free water! The staff were not the friendliest and very unhelpful!

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel. It was clean and the staff were lovely and friendly. It was a great value for money!

• 28th Apr 2015

Good breakfast, but rooms did not include towels and the staff were friendly and helpful, although one told us the wrong place to get the bus to Penang hill, so we waited there for half an hour, gave up, and the next day was told you had to get the bus from another area of town.