Red Inn Reviews

55, Love Lane, Penang, Malaysia

My room was tiny, smelled like black mold, and was very dirty. It also looked absolutely nothing like the pictures of the room on the website. Around the edge of the bathroom floor was a three inch strip of dirt, cobwebs, and bug excrement. There is no soundproofing, and conversations in the room below sound like someone is yelling in your ear. Management is rude, patronizing, and unresponsive to legitimate concerns. No secure place to store bags after checkout. Not as described or pictured.

• 31st May 2014

Great location, cleanliness can be improve though. Great staff you have there, highly commendable

The receptionist & staffs were friendly & approachable. OOverall I am happy with my stays at Penang, Red Inn.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Love to stay their common area on ground floor, hv a breakfast and hangout with fd. Very very relaxing!! We stayed in a double bed room for 2 nights. it's clean. but wifi had not been covered. ( I think that's not a big deal coz when I go out the room, I can connect it. ) Nice hostel!!

So friendly staff; centrally located

The place is not well maintained.There are many things that were not properly fixed.

• 4th Mar 2014