Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
TOTAL CANCELLATION :
If the cancellation is made between 15 days and the same day of the arrival, 50% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
PARTIAL CANCELLATION :
Between 9 and 3 days before the arrival we allow a reduction without a penalty of 15% of the total reservation. If the reduction is more than 15%, 50% of the exceeded reservations will be charged.
3 days before the arrival, in case of a reduction, the total cost of the exceeded reservations will be charged.
No shows :
In case of a no show, the hostel is authorized to charge the total amount of the reservation.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS (MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE)
For reservations of more than 8 persons, we ask 50% of the total reservation cost to be paid within 7 days after the confirmation of the reservation. The other 50% will be paid 15 days before the arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.