8.5
Fabulous 2,807 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2,807 Total Reviews
Red Nest Hostel Valencia Located at Calle Paz 36, , Valencia.
Spain
Valencia Valencia 46003 Calle Paz 36
85% 2807
39.4729244 -0.3720545
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
7.4

Not a bad place, albeit too large to effectively meet so many people. Prices were high due to the New Year weekend. Staff were aniable but the girl at the desk didn' t bother any further than explaining the rudiments of the place. I would search for a better hostel were I to return to Valencia.

Hola, Thank you for you comment!Hope to see you next time, so you give us a second chance and you get to know us more.We always give our best to make you feel comfortable and give any information about the Hostel and most important the city. In case there are lots of people waiting at the reception, we try not to make you wait, and we are 24 hours available for you to give you any information posible. Thank you very much, Regards, Pana

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

It's a great hostel, that offers all the basics.

• Mini_7
  • Turkey, Female, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

Perfect location....great atmosphere...people from all over the world...AWESOME

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

I was very impressed by the kindness I received from the stuffs, and what they do for maintaining the cleanness in the common shower area. The floor was always dry and clean during my stay. The toilet smells like marshmallow all the time. The only downside was that there's no plug next to every beds in my room. The full equipment kitchen was very helpful!

Thank you very much for your comment These comments are the ones that make us more happy to do our work day by day! We hope to see you again soon! Regards!

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 41+
  • Globetrotter
13th Dec 2016

We stayed at the Purple nest, they are run by the same people as the red nest was getting a paint job. It was in a good location and the staff knowledgeable.

Thanks for your review and we hope to see you again soon! Regards, Aloma

8th Dec 2016
7.1

I stayed at this Hostel for one night. It was an okay hostel. I found the showers very annoying and not very well maintained. I had an issue with my room key twice where it did not work. I went up and down from the third floor trying to figure out what was wrong. Very frustrating since this happened once after a shower. I had a roommate that would consistently smoke on the balcony which was also very annoying.

Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Keys normally work well but in some cases and if you are storing it near to a magnetic camp (as it can be a mobile phone, for example) it can lose memory very fast and we would have to update the key, which I'm sure my colleagues did right away when you needed to. Also, smoking indoors in public places is against the Spanish lay in force; there are plenty of signs around the building advising about this fact and you guys can always let reception know about things like this at anytime, as we are open 24h/7. Regards Aloma

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Oct 2016

This place was great. It has all you could need and it is clean and the staff are soo friendly and helpful. Especially anna from mexico.. she was so kind to me and I will always remember her when I think of Valencia she went out of her way to help me plan how to get to my next destination... please thank her again for me. Overall I recommend this hostel when you visit Valencia!

Hey! thank you so much, it was a pleasure helping you plan everything and you were also so nice, I'll remember you always aswell :) Hope your plans are going great and to see you someday back here! Ana

17th Oct 2016
7.7

The rooms are TINY. Stayed in a six bed that would be a four bed about anywhere else and if you get a room on the main road, it is quite loud. Otherwise the facilities are pretty nice the bathrooms are clean - rooftop patio is nice!

Hello!! Thanks for leaving us a nice review! We are glad you enjoyed staying in Red Nest, it´s always a pleasure for us. You are definitely right, the rooftop terrace is a great place to meet new people and have fun at the same time. About the rooms, you should just have told to the receptionist and we would have found a solution. We hope to see you soon again in Valencia! Regards, Marta

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
17th Oct 2016

Great hostel!

Thank you very much for giving us your opinion! :) We are really happy that you enjoyed our people and atmosphere at Red Nest Hostel. We always strive to give our best, so our guests leave Valencia happier and with a big smile! We hope to see you another time! Kind regards, Marta

14th Oct 2016
7.4

Room faced right onto a busy road and even with windows and shutters closed you could hear everything very clearly and it went late into the night. Bunks were very unstable, every slight movement make the whole bed sway and creak. Bathrooms were ok, showers had good pressure. Close to everything, all the tourists spots. Had to go to their other hostel to use the washing machine though because they charged you double for their laundry services.