Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Fabulous 2947 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd May 2017
6.3

Well ok was ok.. I needed a bed to sleep in for a few hours and they had one. The staff at night was just honestly not so well informed . Every question I asked his answer was Yea I really don't know that I'm new Then I also was told I could sit and relax in the common area cause it's closed . Which I was confused on where I could sit and use my laptop I didn't want to use it the room cause it was late and every one was sleeping so his answer was just sit in the stairway. Next time hotel

17th May 2017

Great hostel! • top floor bar and rooftop terrace was a fantastic place to drink and meet people • sizable kitchen with a shelf for groceries • The bar crawl was a lot of fun. The night I went was pretty big, which got crowded • Staff were friendly, especially at the bar. Talk and tip!! • Sometimes classes w/ younger kids would stay there. • If you're solo, it's really easy to meet people! Only complaint: the signs for the bathrooms are not very distinctive, so look carefully!

Hi! Thanks for this nice words!!! We always try to make a difference between other hostels and give the best services we can. Regards! Matías

16th May 2017
6.9

Rooms were so humid and stuffy, worst hostel beds I've seen yet. Pub crawl is okay but the hostel bar ran out of beer every night I was there and the guide was awful. For the price it's still good value since the rest of the facilities were great.

Thanks for your review, we use every comment left to further improve our hostel. We´re sorry that you did not get the most out of your experience. We will speak to those mentioned to further improve what our hostel has to offer to ensure everyone is happy! We hope to see you back again soon, keep travelling! Hasta luego, Marie

12th May 2017
4.9

I had to cancel this booking two hours after I made it... but Charlotte still charged me the full price. I would entirely agree with a fair admin charge - the hostel is a business, after all - but taking full price when there's been no laundry or other incidental costs.... this left a sour taste. My only hope is that the staff are as ruthless in keeping the place clean as they are at chasing the dollar. I never reached the hostel, so my ratings on the location/facilities should be ignored.

10th May 2017

Great hostel with amazing staff! Location is good you can walk to every touristic building. Rooftop terrace is great, perfect to meet new people! One of the best I stayed in. Definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for your amazing comment! We really do have an amazing location right in the city center :) We´re glad you had a great time with us and that you were able to meet loads of people on our rooftop terrace! We look forward to seeing you again soon when you come back to Valencia! Thanks again for everything! Hasta luego, Charlotte

7th May 2017
7.7

Super friendly staff. Unless you are young and love to party, the place is a little too noisy. The facilities very small, have to push for shower water as you shower because the faucet lets only a little water at a time. Cheap price though.

Hiya, thanks so much for your kind review! It´s true that our hostel does host alot of activities for guests who wish to party in Valencia, we hope to see you again soon in the future! Kind regards, Marie

• England, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017

Good hostel with fun atmosphere, good for solo travellers. Only downside is that there's not plug sockets for every bed

• stamatelou
  • Greece, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

The terrace is the best place to socialize. The people are very happy and willing to help you. The hostel provides free walking tour and an amazing pub crawl. It is a clean environment. I propose it definately!

• England, Male, 31-40
6th May 2017

Superb location and brilliant staff. Bed was comfortable. Paid for an 8 bed room but upgraded to a 6 bed. Only downside is that it seemed impossible to get consistent hot water in the showers, but I would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for this nice words to us! It´s allways a pleasure meet persons like you!! Regards! Matías

1st May 2017

Great directions on website on how to get there, great free walking tour at 11:45am, they have a bar and pub crawl, really nice front desk staff printed stuff for me greeted me by name, helped me get my tickets to the aquarium. Bed was very comfortable and clean. Only improvement would be if each bed had its own outlet and reading light.

Hi! Thank you very much for leaving such nice comments about our hostel, we´re so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We use every comment left to further improve the hostel and hope to see you again in the future! Best regards, Marie