Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

1975 Total Reviews

Very conveniently located hostel in the middle of Valencia. Quite clean and well maintained. I had an awesome couple of days here. The walking tours organized by the hostel were terrific. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in Valencia.

Hello! Thank you for visiting us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay i Valencia and with us! We wish you the best summertime and hope to see you again! Kind regards from Red Nest staff

Very social hostel, my friend and I met some really cool people through the hostel. The only bad thing was our room which was on the 1st floor, had hardly any circulation, was very hot and dark throughout the day and the window looked straight into the men's toilets. Otherwise was a great experience.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! We wish you had told us that it was too hot in your room. We can always put the aircon cooler! :) We are sorry about the views, but it's impossible to have views to the street from all of the rooms. Anyway, we appreciate your commet and we hope to see you again in Red Nest! Sunny greetings from all staff

Very good hostel! But the breakfast was very bad (3€), and the shower was COLD, I had to take cold shower for 2 nights.

Dear Diletta, Thank you for commenting your experience at Red Nest on hostelworld :) We apologize about the cold water. It happened at night and was fixed first thing next morning. We are sorry! Hope to see you soon. Regards, Red Nest Staff.

This is the best hostel I have been to, clean, safe and secure. The communal areas are awesome, the kitchen is big with plenty of cooking equipment etc, lots of tables to chill and eat at. The bar and veranda upstairs are ideal for a few drinks before heading out and the pub crawl that is lead by the hostel was a pretty great night! We stayed an extra 3 nights than planned because we enjoyed it so much. The atmosphere is what makes this place, lots of people to chat to and party with!

An amazing hostel, great location, staff, facilities, vibes etc Its a great hostel to meet heaps of cool people and at the same time have a very nice place to stay, I enjoyed my time here quite alot and would deffinately stay again! If I had to fault something it would be that the wifi was spotty but I didnºt loose sleep over it

Great, friendly hostel in a central location with well organised kitchen and plenty of common areas- easy to meet people thanks to this and the walking tours/pub crawls. Showers could have been improved by having somewhere to put a towel & clothes as the only hooks were outside the cubicle. Very cheap clothes washing though :)

Nice hostel, good location. Staff were friendly, the kitchen was also very good. The bar was expensive and the pub crawl staff were grumpy, and the bars were overpriced especially for backpackers budgets. Other than that a nice hostel.

Nice hostel, good location. Only real complaint I have is that the locks on the shower doors were not very secure, other than that I'd recommend this hostel.

Great Hostel, Wifi a bit hit and miss but not the end of the world. Would recommend to friends.

All I can say is home away from home! They have a fully functioning kitchen for guest to use as well as a bar where drinks are incredibly reasonable priced!! Additionally the staff are amazing! They are very warm and welcoming and give fabulous recommendations! I highly recommend!!! And the location, muy bien!!! Will definitely book with them again!

• 11th Jun 2014

All around a great place to stay :)

• 8th Jun 2014

Overall, really good stay- staff were helpful with questions and the location was excellent. Only downside is that the showers on my floor were mouldy.

• 8th Jun 2014

One of the best hostel experiences! The staff was so friendly and helpful. I felt very safe and welcomed. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to stay in Valencia!

• 7th Jun 2014

I had a blast staying at this hostel. The staff were amazing and I managed to meet some really cool people. The hostel is also right in the center of the old city and less than a half hour from the beach.

• 7th Jun 2014

Hello! Thank you for visiting us! It was a pleasure to have a guest like you in our hostel! We hope to see you soon again! Best regards, Red Nest Staff

Great hostel with wonderful staff - thanks Red Nest!!!

Excellent hostel, I've stayed there for 4/5 nights, staff very helpfull and cool. Great installations. Awesome location.

Great vibes .

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Perfectly located, good service in general. Not enough electrical outlets in the dorms.

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment! Currently we are trying to find a solution for not having enough outlets in the rooms. We hope soon to be able to offer more of them! We wish you a happy summertime! Best regards, Red Nest Staff

Staff was really friendly and helpful! Nice kitchen/lounge on each floor. Really outgoing hostel. Offers a lot of activities you can attend. Can rent towel and lock for locker with a deposit. Pretty clean.

Hey! Thank you very much for your comment! We send you warm greetings from Valencia!

One of the best hostels ever stayed. Staff is very nice and cheerful. I will prefer this hostel again, if I go to Valencia for second time.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! Hope to see you soon again! Best regards from Red Nest!