Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

2062 Total Reviews

The place has a really nice vibe and a great location. Free walking tours were nice, especially on check-out day to fill the space before we had to catch our train.

• 18th Jul 2014

Perfectly located in the City Center, I loved their terrasse in the fifth floor and the dinner which they sell on weekends, good and verry cheap. Facilitys are quite clean. However this AC machine we had in our dorm, didn't work so well. Moore powerpoints specialy nearer to the beds would be great.

Hello! Thank you for your comment and for staying at Red Nest. We are making an effort to make our guest's stay as comfortable as possible, and AC's are really important for that, specially during the summer. Be sure next time you come it will be perfect. About the powerpints, we provide at the reception adaptors and power sockets in case you need them :) Best regards, Red Nest Staff.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great size. Big enough to Meet people but small enough to have a decent atmosphere. The bar on the top floor and terrace is a great meeting place with cheap drinks. The staff are super helpful and can direct you where the best paella is. The street art walking tour was really Informative and fun and the pub crawl was well done. Great stay. Would As a solo traveller would Definitely stay again.

A really cool place in Valencia. Nice pub crawl and pleasant common areas (bar, terrasse, kitchen...) to meet other travellers.

Thank you for you comment! :) Have a great summer! Best regards, Red Nest Staff

Great hostel in a great location. The walking tours through tour me out were great. Well equipped kitchen. The bar was a great place to meet people. Showers weren't always hot but that didn't matter as it was rather hot in Valencia so a cool shower was nice. Air con in the rooms was a huge plus though only 4 power points in a 12 bed dorm. Overall loved it and would stay again.

Dear readers, I must tell you, with every ounce of sincerity my humble being is able to offer you, that experiencing this hotel was for me, one of the most extraordinary thing life has allowed me. Clean, safe, well located and marverlous are just few of the many wonderfulness I can share with those who are to experience one of the most amazing place I've slept. All I can really say, in a few words : a must.

• 13th Jul 2014

It's an okay place. The showers were almost always cold. And it's got that giant, chain hostel feel. It's not one of those hostels where you get to know the staff and has that 'staying at a a mates place' atmosphere. If you like the clubbing scene you'd probably like the atmosphere I guess. The free walking tour is really good though.

Hello, Thank you for putting a comment on Hostelworld :) We would like to know why did you feel this hostel had a "chain hostel feeling", as we think we always do our best to make our guests feel like home (as you can read in other comments). We are like a family (resting and also enjoying partying), and this is what we want you all to feel. We're sorry we couldn't make it in your case, but we hope to see you again so we can change your mind about Nest Hostels :) Red Nest Staff

This place was great. Excellent place to meet other travelers and the bar upstairs was pretty fun. We did the pub crawl and that was a lot of fun as well. The rooms and bathrooms were clean but average overall but what I really liked was this hostel's location and atmosphere.

This was an awesome hostel! Great atmosphere with the bar upstairs and the terrace. Kitchen facilities were super and always clean. The only annoyance was the showers having to activate the water every 20 seconds, and the wifi was terrible, the only clear place for reception was the stairwell. The location of this Hostel is super central, to trains, and attractions

The hostel was pretty clean, had good common areas for the kitchen and bar. The free wifi worked perfectly, which is appreciated. The room was alright (I was in a 6 bunks female room), it had AC and lockers, the only thing that I'd say could be improved would be maybe a bedside mini-shelf and more electrical outlets. The staff was friendly and helpful and the other travelers that I met were also great. I'd come back if I go again to Valencia.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Peru

I stayed 2 nights at Red Nest (and apart from the hot weather at night), found the 6 bed dorm comfortable and clean enough. The free walking tours of Old Town and New Town that set off from the hostel were excellent and great way to get introduced to the city. We were on both occasions led by Sonia, who was an absolute legend - an excellent guide who was funny, gave excellent tips for food and other things, and also partied with the group on the pub crawls.

• 9th Jul 2014

Great location and the staff is amazing. Loved this hostel.

Good hostel but the rooms weren't super comfy, plastic mattress that slid around and no air con, bathrooms only ok. Still had fun though, great location, fun pub crawl!

• 9th Jul 2014

Hello :) Thank you for your comment! We will do our best to improve the things you are mentioning. About cleanlinness, our cleaning staff works during the mornings and evenings to keep the Red Nest as clean as possible (sometimes difficult with so many people staying here), and the plastic matress is a really effective weapon we use against bedbugs :) Have a nice summer, and thank you again for helping us to improve our service. Red Nest Staff

A really nice hostel overall. Wifi worked well, AC in the room was great

I had awesome few days, unfortunately i had to leave early. Its easy to get to talk to other travellers, up on the rooftop nice atmosphere. There are always things to do and Valencia is a great city! The room as alright, spacious and I was lucky with my roommates :) Cheap beers and sangria at the bar... Wifi does not really work in the rooms, but at least that gets u talking to the others haha

Very average hostel. It was so big that it was a little bit difficult getting to meet others as a solo traveller. Nothing special but it got the job done.

Hello! Thank you for putting a comment on hostelworld, helping us to improve. We understand that traveling alone makes hard meeting people, and that's why we make so many activities during your stay thinking about our guests (pub crawls, parties at our bar, walking tours... and many more) We are sorry we couldn't make it in your case, but we really hope to see you again and having you as a part of our fun. Best regards, Red Nst Staff

Locatıon,stuff,cleaning,service was perfect durıng my stay Red nest Hostel. Thank you so much internet site to find good Hostel thourgh Hostelworld..

The chemical cleaning smell was quite over powering!!

Really good hostel. I really enjoyed the walking tour and the tapas after, great aid your traveling on your own. Did however lack in amount of power points it had in the rooms

Hello! Thank you for stopping by our hostel! We are aware that there are not enough power points in the rooms, but we are trying to find a solution to put more of them by having adaptors at the reception. Anyway, in the common zones we have extra plugs you van also use :) Hope to see you again in Valencia! Red Nest Staff

Best hostel in Valencia! Totally recommended!! Very clean, comfortable and safe. Cheap bar open till late and on top of that they have plenty of tours. Don't miss the Pub Crawl, you will finish in a club at the beach.