Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

2039 Total Reviews

This is the best hostel I have been to, clean, safe and secure. The communal areas are awesome, the kitchen is big with plenty of cooking equipment etc, lots of tables to chill and eat at. The bar and veranda upstairs are ideal for a few drinks before heading out and the pub crawl that is lead by the hostel was a pretty great night! We stayed an extra 3 nights than planned because we enjoyed it so much. The atmosphere is what makes this place, lots of people to chat to and party with!

An amazing hostel, great location, staff, facilities, vibes etc Its a great hostel to meet heaps of cool people and at the same time have a very nice place to stay, I enjoyed my time here quite alot and would deffinately stay again! If I had to fault something it would be that the wifi was spotty but I didnºt loose sleep over it

Great, friendly hostel in a central location with well organised kitchen and plenty of common areas- easy to meet people thanks to this and the walking tours/pub crawls. Showers could have been improved by having somewhere to put a towel & clothes as the only hooks were outside the cubicle. Very cheap clothes washing though :)

Nice hostel, good location. Staff were friendly, the kitchen was also very good. The bar was expensive and the pub crawl staff were grumpy, and the bars were overpriced especially for backpackers budgets. Other than that a nice hostel.

Nice hostel, good location. Only real complaint I have is that the locks on the shower doors were not very secure, other than that I'd recommend this hostel.

Great Hostel, Wifi a bit hit and miss but not the end of the world. Would recommend to friends.

All I can say is home away from home! They have a fully functioning kitchen for guest to use as well as a bar where drinks are incredibly reasonable priced!! Additionally the staff are amazing! They are very warm and welcoming and give fabulous recommendations! I highly recommend!!! And the location, muy bien!!! Will definitely book with them again!

• 11th Jun 2014

All around a great place to stay :)

• 8th Jun 2014

Overall, really good stay- staff were helpful with questions and the location was excellent. Only downside is that the showers on my floor were mouldy.

• 8th Jun 2014

One of the best hostel experiences! The staff was so friendly and helpful. I felt very safe and welcomed. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a place to stay in Valencia!

• 7th Jun 2014

I had a blast staying at this hostel. The staff were amazing and I managed to meet some really cool people. The hostel is also right in the center of the old city and less than a half hour from the beach.

• 7th Jun 2014

Hello! Thank you for visiting us! It was a pleasure to have a guest like you in our hostel! We hope to see you soon again! Best regards, Red Nest Staff

Great hostel with wonderful staff - thanks Red Nest!!!

Excellent hostel, I've stayed there for 4/5 nights, staff very helpfull and cool. Great installations. Awesome location.

Great vibes .

Perfectly located, good service in general. Not enough electrical outlets in the dorms.

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment! Currently we are trying to find a solution for not having enough outlets in the rooms. We hope soon to be able to offer more of them! We wish you a happy summertime! Best regards, Red Nest Staff

Staff was really friendly and helpful! Nice kitchen/lounge on each floor. Really outgoing hostel. Offers a lot of activities you can attend. Can rent towel and lock for locker with a deposit. Pretty clean.

Hey! Thank you very much for your comment! We send you warm greetings from Valencia!

One of the best hostels ever stayed. Staff is very nice and cheerful. I will prefer this hostel again, if I go to Valencia for second time.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! Hope to see you soon again! Best regards from Red Nest!

Good chain hostel in the centre of town, staff were really helpful and having a full kitchen was rad. Sweet roof top balcony but aren't allowed to bring your own booze up and the bar is pretty expeny so cut down on atmosphere. Girls be careful on the pub-crawl, a bunch of the girls all had their phones/wallets pick pocketed at one of the bars

Staff were incredibly friendly, upbeat and helpful. Faculties are nice, good location - if I ever return to Valencia I would reuse this hostel, and would recommend it

Hello! We are happy to read your comment and know that you liked your stay! Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again! Best regards from Red Nest

Smelled bad at time but otherwise a great stay. Air conditioning was clutch!

• 27th May 2014

Hello! Thank you for your comment! Two times a year we do a disinfection in our drain tubes and we had it going on during your stay. We apologize for the smell, but now it's gone! :) In the room you stayed in you can control the air conditioning yourself with a remote control. After your stay we checked the aircon and it was working well, so we think you might have put it on a heat mode instead of the cool mode. Anway, we hope you a happy summertime and welcome back anytime you want!