Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

2083 Total Reviews

This place was great. Excellent place to meet other travelers and the bar upstairs was pretty fun. We did the pub crawl and that was a lot of fun as well. The rooms and bathrooms were clean but average overall but what I really liked was this hostel's location and atmosphere.

This was an awesome hostel! Great atmosphere with the bar upstairs and the terrace. Kitchen facilities were super and always clean. The only annoyance was the showers having to activate the water every 20 seconds, and the wifi was terrible, the only clear place for reception was the stairwell. The location of this Hostel is super central, to trains, and attractions

The hostel was pretty clean, had good common areas for the kitchen and bar. The free wifi worked perfectly, which is appreciated. The room was alright (I was in a 6 bunks female room), it had AC and lockers, the only thing that I'd say could be improved would be maybe a bedside mini-shelf and more electrical outlets. The staff was friendly and helpful and the other travelers that I met were also great. I'd come back if I go again to Valencia.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Peru

I stayed 2 nights at Red Nest (and apart from the hot weather at night), found the 6 bed dorm comfortable and clean enough. The free walking tours of Old Town and New Town that set off from the hostel were excellent and great way to get introduced to the city. We were on both occasions led by Sonia, who was an absolute legend - an excellent guide who was funny, gave excellent tips for food and other things, and also partied with the group on the pub crawls.

• 9th Jul 2014

Great location and the staff is amazing. Loved this hostel.

Good hostel but the rooms weren't super comfy, plastic mattress that slid around and no air con, bathrooms only ok. Still had fun though, great location, fun pub crawl!

• 9th Jul 2014

Hello :) Thank you for your comment! We will do our best to improve the things you are mentioning. About cleanlinness, our cleaning staff works during the mornings and evenings to keep the Red Nest as clean as possible (sometimes difficult with so many people staying here), and the plastic matress is a really effective weapon we use against bedbugs :) Have a nice summer, and thank you again for helping us to improve our service. Red Nest Staff

A really nice hostel overall. Wifi worked well, AC in the room was great

I had awesome few days, unfortunately i had to leave early. Its easy to get to talk to other travellers, up on the rooftop nice atmosphere. There are always things to do and Valencia is a great city! The room as alright, spacious and I was lucky with my roommates :) Cheap beers and sangria at the bar... Wifi does not really work in the rooms, but at least that gets u talking to the others haha

Very average hostel. It was so big that it was a little bit difficult getting to meet others as a solo traveller. Nothing special but it got the job done.

Hello! Thank you for putting a comment on hostelworld, helping us to improve. We understand that traveling alone makes hard meeting people, and that's why we make so many activities during your stay thinking about our guests (pub crawls, parties at our bar, walking tours... and many more) We are sorry we couldn't make it in your case, but we really hope to see you again and having you as a part of our fun. Best regards, Red Nst Staff

Locatıon,stuff,cleaning,service was perfect durıng my stay Red nest Hostel. Thank you so much internet site to find good Hostel thourgh Hostelworld..

The chemical cleaning smell was quite over powering!!

Really good hostel. I really enjoyed the walking tour and the tapas after, great aid your traveling on your own. Did however lack in amount of power points it had in the rooms

Hello! Thank you for stopping by our hostel! We are aware that there are not enough power points in the rooms, but we are trying to find a solution to put more of them by having adaptors at the reception. Anyway, in the common zones we have extra plugs you van also use :) Hope to see you again in Valencia! Red Nest Staff

Best hostel in Valencia! Totally recommended!! Very clean, comfortable and safe. Cheap bar open till late and on top of that they have plenty of tours. Don't miss the Pub Crawl, you will finish in a club at the beach.

Fantastic Hostel in a great city. Zero complaints.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I love this place. Great staff and a lot of things to do. Thank you guys for such a food time on the pub crawl, I will be back soon!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Wales

Really good hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Good security/safety. Facilities were clean and reasonable. Good mix of hostel organised activities too!

excellent place - they have a good deal of rules on how to respect the place/fellow travellers, but it works! staff really nice, everything clean, organized...and great guided tours: I would recommend both walking tour, bike tour and of course the pubcrawl :-)

Hello :) thank you for staying at Red Nest and for your kind words! Hope to see you soon. Have a great summer. Red Nest Staff

Great location and comfortably clean. Would have been nice to have more than one outlet, and to have personal lights for each bed.

Really excellent place. Great location, great staff, not expensive. I could go on......

• 26th Jun 2014