Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

I stayed here for two nights and would definitely recommend it. It is in a great location, has a large kitchen area, common area/rooftop terrace and a great free walking tour which is a must.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this hostel. The lounge area has a bar, pool table, dartboard, couches, and you get great WiFi up there. The upstairs outside area is great as well and they welcome you to drink/smoke up there, if that's your thing. The atmosphere is great and the bathrooms were kept pretty clean. The location was great as well and close to the old part of town where all the history, architecture, and street art is. I would stay here again.

Great location, good atmosphere, could do with a shelf or power point on the top bunks and the showers are the ones that turn off after a minute or so and you have to keep pressing the button. Overall would recommend

Awesome hostel! guaranteed to have a fun time here, easy to meet people, staff really go out of their way to help you, as they did for me.. one of the best hostels in Spain!

Hi! Thanks for your comment and for choosing Red Nest! We did what you needed...is our mission! It was really nice to meet you...hope to see you again, right? :D Regards from all the staff!!! Ildi

The room itself was average, but the common areas are nice and perfect for meeting people. I met some amazing people at this hostel. I also did both the walking tours and the pub crawl and enjoyed all of them. I would recommend this hostel for solo travelers.

Hi! Thanks a lot for your comment and for choosing Red Nest! It was a pleasure for us. Thanks for participate in our activities! We are happy if being a solo traveller you met a lot of people and enjoyed the hostel. Best regards, Juan

1 2 3 4 Next » last »