Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

Locatıon,stuff,cleaning,service was perfect durıng my stay Red nest Hostel. Thank you so much internet site to find good Hostel thourgh Hostelworld..

The chemical cleaning smell was quite over powering!!

Really good hostel. I really enjoyed the walking tour and the tapas after, great aid your traveling on your own. Did however lack in amount of power points it had in the rooms

Hello! Thank you for stopping by our hostel! We are aware that there are not enough power points in the rooms, but we are trying to find a solution to put more of them by having adaptors at the reception. Anyway, in the common zones we have extra plugs you van also use :) Hope to see you again in Valencia! Red Nest Staff

Best hostel in Valencia! Totally recommended!! Very clean, comfortable and safe. Cheap bar open till late and on top of that they have plenty of tours. Don't miss the Pub Crawl, you will finish in a club at the beach.

Fantastic Hostel in a great city. Zero complaints.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I love this place. Great staff and a lot of things to do. Thank you guys for such a food time on the pub crawl, I will be back soon!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Wales

Really good hostel. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Good security/safety. Facilities were clean and reasonable. Good mix of hostel organised activities too!

excellent place - they have a good deal of rules on how to respect the place/fellow travellers, but it works! staff really nice, everything clean, organized...and great guided tours: I would recommend both walking tour, bike tour and of course the pubcrawl :-)

Hello :) thank you for staying at Red Nest and for your kind words! Hope to see you soon. Have a great summer. Red Nest Staff

Great location and comfortably clean. Would have been nice to have more than one outlet, and to have personal lights for each bed.

Really excellent place. Great location, great staff, not expensive. I could go on......

• 26th Jun 2014

Superb hostel,

Despite my % the place wasn't terrible. Has everything you need, probably wouldn't stay again though.

The hostel is in a good location, the staff very helpful, security very high, rooms spacious and clean only thing that let it down was the small shower area.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! We want to send you a lot of greetings from Red Nest!

Lots of stairs!! The hostel is doing a good job of trying to get events going, however the announcements of daily events seemed to only be on the top floor lounge area, which not everyone goes to in the morning. The bedrooms floors were pretty dirty, but location is great. Overall had a great stay!

Dear guest, Thank you for putting a comment on Hostelworld about your stay :) We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay, and apologize about what you say referring to the dirty floor in your bed dorm. You stayed in a 8 bed dorm, so for sure there were lots of things from guests on the floor... our cleaning service cleans everyday the rooms, but sometimes it's quite difficult removing all belongings, as we cannot touch them. Thank you, and hope to see you again soon :) Red Nest Staff.

Very conveniently located hostel in the middle of Valencia. Quite clean and well maintained. I had an awesome couple of days here. The walking tours organized by the hostel were terrific. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in Valencia.

Hello! Thank you for visiting us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay i Valencia and with us! We wish you the best summertime and hope to see you again! Kind regards from Red Nest staff

Very social hostel, my friend and I met some really cool people through the hostel. The only bad thing was our room which was on the 1st floor, had hardly any circulation, was very hot and dark throughout the day and the window looked straight into the men's toilets. Otherwise was a great experience.

Hello! Thank you for your comment! We wish you had told us that it was too hot in your room. We can always put the aircon cooler! :) We are sorry about the views, but it's impossible to have views to the street from all of the rooms. Anyway, we appreciate your commet and we hope to see you again in Red Nest! Sunny greetings from all staff

Very good hostel! But the breakfast was very bad (3€), and the shower was COLD, I had to take cold shower for 2 nights.

Dear Diletta, Thank you for commenting your experience at Red Nest on hostelworld :) We apologize about the cold water. It happened at night and was fixed first thing next morning. We are sorry! Hope to see you soon. Regards, Red Nest Staff.

This is the best hostel I have been to, clean, safe and secure. The communal areas are awesome, the kitchen is big with plenty of cooking equipment etc, lots of tables to chill and eat at. The bar and veranda upstairs are ideal for a few drinks before heading out and the pub crawl that is lead by the hostel was a pretty great night! We stayed an extra 3 nights than planned because we enjoyed it so much. The atmosphere is what makes this place, lots of people to chat to and party with!

An amazing hostel, great location, staff, facilities, vibes etc Its a great hostel to meet heaps of cool people and at the same time have a very nice place to stay, I enjoyed my time here quite alot and would deffinately stay again! If I had to fault something it would be that the wifi was spotty but I didnºt loose sleep over it

Great, friendly hostel in a central location with well organised kitchen and plenty of common areas- easy to meet people thanks to this and the walking tours/pub crawls. Showers could have been improved by having somewhere to put a towel & clothes as the only hooks were outside the cubicle. Very cheap clothes washing though :)