Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

Great hostel with very helpful staff! We stayed during Fallas festival so it was a bit crazy and very busy in the city. Our room was very clean but the large shared bathroom needed a bit more attention (really guests could be more considerate themselves). Security getting into the hostel was excellent but there were no lockers in the room which is always ideal. We had a great time and the hostel was bustling with life. Nice lounge area and patio. Large kitchen and eating quarters. Great place!

Hi! Thank you for your comment! During Las Fallas festival there was a lot of going on in the city and the hostel was full. We are sorry if the bathrooms were not clean enough at some point. We tried to do our best keeping all spaces clean from the early morning until late night. You stayed in a private room and that's why there were no lockers there. We have safety boxes available in the 5th floor for everybody's use. In all shared rooms we do have lockers though. Best regards!

Normal, clean, not far from stuff. The only negatives were - I didn't get my 5€ room key deposit back. The morning receptionist woke me up to let me know I could sleep 30 minutes more so I couldn't actually sleep, and then she didn't come back to see if I was out - and i chatted with my roomate until 13:00 - I could have just slept! The other receptionist were nice, kitchen is a cool place. The bed situation a little confusing - no numbers where they should be. But a nice place in general.

• 6th Mar 2015

Hi. Is not possible that you didn't get your money back. Maybe there was a confusion, because we just ask 5€ when we sell the locks...so maybe you didn't understand each other at the reception. The check out is at 11, so if we woke you up it was because of we needed to clean the room...and we dind't charged any late check out when you left the room TWO hours later...sorry, but we don't understand your complain. best regards, Juan

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »