Red Nest Hostel Valencia Reviews

Calle Paz 36, Valencia, Spain

1984 Total Reviews

Perfect location if you want to stay in the old town and 5 minutes from the metro station for getting to the beach!

• 26th Jul 2014

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. Location was perfect, all the staff were very friendly and there's a great bar

So good love this place the guy that works in the bar is the best he's a baller

Perfectly located in the City Center, I loved their terrasse in the fifth floor and the dinner which they sell on weekends, good and verry cheap. Facilitys are quite clean. However this AC machine we had in our dorm, didn't work so well. Moore powerpoints specialy nearer to the beds would be great.

Great hostel in a great location. The walking tours through tour me out were great. Well equipped kitchen. The bar was a great place to meet people. Showers weren't always hot but that didn't matter as it was rather hot in Valencia so a cool shower was nice. Air con in the rooms was a huge plus though only 4 power points in a 12 bed dorm. Overall loved it and would stay again.

Dear readers, I must tell you, with every ounce of sincerity my humble being is able to offer you, that experiencing this hotel was for me, one of the most extraordinary thing life has allowed me. Clean, safe, well located and marverlous are just few of the many wonderfulness I can share with those who are to experience one of the most amazing place I've slept. All I can really say, in a few words : a must.

• 13th Jul 2014

It's an okay place. The showers were almost always cold. And it's got that giant, chain hostel feel. It's not one of those hostels where you get to know the staff and has that 'staying at a a mates place' atmosphere. If you like the clubbing scene you'd probably like the atmosphere I guess. The free walking tour is really good though.

Hello, Thank you for putting a comment on Hostelworld :) We would like to know why did you feel this hostel had a "chain hostel feeling", as we think we always do our best to make our guests feel like home (as you can read in other comments). We are like a family (resting and also enjoying partying), and this is what we want you all to feel. We're sorry we couldn't make it in your case, but we hope to see you again so we can change your mind about Nest Hostels :) Red Nest Staff

This place was great. Excellent place to meet other travelers and the bar upstairs was pretty fun. We did the pub crawl and that was a lot of fun as well. The rooms and bathrooms were clean but average overall but what I really liked was this hostel's location and atmosphere.

This was an awesome hostel! Great atmosphere with the bar upstairs and the terrace. Kitchen facilities were super and always clean. The only annoyance was the showers having to activate the water every 20 seconds, and the wifi was terrible, the only clear place for reception was the stairwell. The location of this Hostel is super central, to trains, and attractions

The hostel was pretty clean, had good common areas for the kitchen and bar. The free wifi worked perfectly, which is appreciated. The room was alright (I was in a 6 bunks female room), it had AC and lockers, the only thing that I'd say could be improved would be maybe a bedside mini-shelf and more electrical outlets. The staff was friendly and helpful and the other travelers that I met were also great. I'd come back if I go again to Valencia.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Peru

Good hostel but the rooms weren't super comfy, plastic mattress that slid around and no air con, bathrooms only ok. Still had fun though, great location, fun pub crawl!

• 9th Jul 2014

Hello :) Thank you for your comment! We will do our best to improve the things you are mentioning. About cleanlinness, our cleaning staff works during the mornings and evenings to keep the Red Nest as clean as possible (sometimes difficult with so many people staying here), and the plastic matress is a really effective weapon we use against bedbugs :) Have a nice summer, and thank you again for helping us to improve our service. Red Nest Staff

A really nice hostel overall. Wifi worked well, AC in the room was great

Very average hostel. It was so big that it was a little bit difficult getting to meet others as a solo traveller. Nothing special but it got the job done.

Locatıon,stuff,cleaning,service was perfect durıng my stay Red nest Hostel. Thank you so much internet site to find good Hostel thourgh Hostelworld..

El hostel en general esta bien.. el aire acondicionado no funcionó dos noches de mi estadía y el calor era insoportable... los baños no son muy limpios pero hay una buena atmósfera en general.. conoces a muchos otros viajeros

Hola, En primer lugar, gracias por quedarte en el Red Nest y hacernos saber qué tal lo pasaste. Mejoraremos la limpieza, pero queremos que tengas en cuenta que, aun teniendo dos turnos (mañana y tarde) en limpieza, cuando el hostel está lleno de viajeros, es más complicado mantenerlo, pero lo hacemos posible ayudando entre todos como ves en las opiniones de otros clientes :) Un saludo, gracias de nuevo y ten un buen verano! Red Nest Staff

The chemical cleaning smell was quite over powering!!

Really good hostel. I really enjoyed the walking tour and the tapas after, great aid your traveling on your own. Did however lack in amount of power points it had in the rooms

Best hostel in Valencia! Totally recommended!! Very clean, comfortable and safe. Cheap bar open till late and on top of that they have plenty of tours. Don't miss the Pub Crawl, you will finish in a club at the beach.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Fantastic Hostel in a great city. Zero complaints.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I love this place. Great staff and a lot of things to do. Thank you guys for such a food time on the pub crawl, I will be back soon!

• 2nd Jul 2014