Red Nose Reviews

14 Jana street, Riga, Latvia

Incredible choice in Riga. The location is just perfect, the staff cannot be more friendly and the price is amazing, even more once you realise how they treat you. It was really quiet and the atmosphere was like feeling at home. Riga is a great place to visit and, when doing it, it's really worth staying in Red Nose Hostel.

The hostal has a great location and the facilities and decent. I had the worst experience of my trip so far and it was with the girl who is manning the desk during the day, she had a really bad attitude and was not helpful at all The way she responded to my emails was inapropriate and once I arrived she was rude to me and on the following day she was not even able to give me reccomendations on what to do or see in the city It was a real shame after the good reviews I read about this place

Good hostel; it is very well located, it is clean, staff are kind and its comfortable enough. Its small and cosy. Recommended.

Perfect location right in the middle of the old city and a 5 min walk from the main bus station. There was only one shower per floor which meant that we had to share one shower with 16 other people. This caused a massive wait in the morning. The hostel doesn't have a common room which makes it hard to meet other travellers . It would also be nice if lockers were free rather than having to pay 50 cents to rent them.

Stayed on 10 mixed dorm. People was quiet so It was good enough. Nice receptionist. Wi-fi also works in the room. Staff was useful enough. Everywhere looks clean. Free tea and coffee. Location is very nice and heart of old town. You are sleeping music from street musicians:) Nice place. Recommended..