Red Palm Reviews

5, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

the place shut down so they moved us to a nice hostel.called as travellers palm Lodge

Mosquitoes in vicinity and in the room. Bathroom door in bad shape - need a change-out. Otherwise, cozy atmosphere to unwind.

Located in the middle of the city centre, great ambiance. Close to restaurants. Good conection with the public transport. Airco is great. Breakfast, is very small.

Bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in, not an exaggeration either. There was cat hair throughout the hostel and it smelt like cat pee. Bed was super squeaky, couldn't move without making noise. This place looked like a hoarders house. I booked four nights but left after one because being there made me feel nauseous, it was that dirty. One bathroom upstairs and lockers are no where near the room. Hated every minute of my stay here. Won't go back, ever!!!

I'm totally satisfied with their quality. I will choose this hostel if I have a chance to visit Kuala Lumpur again.

Nice place

Great location and helpful staff!

Red Palm was a nice, friendly hostel . Lot's of books, nice &helpfull staff, quiet ,clean. My only suggestion is that they offer slippers for the bathroom (since we are not allowed to use shoes inside). Recommend

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Very good Hostel with friendly staff and nice atmosphere!

Everything was OK. Very nice staff, facilities are also good. Do not expect luxuries like swimming pool or spa , but for backpakers and travellers the Red Palm is definately recommended. I really enjoyed time there!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Nice homely place. Our third time staying here. Historic house, so don't expect anything especially modern/new - some of the bathroom plumbing is looking pretty tired and aircon coverage in the sleeping floor is patchy - but all that is easily offset by the character and charm of the place, and the very helpful and personable staff. Will happily stay again, recommended.

The staffs especially Siti, was really kind. Overall is fine but they should really pay attention to the building maintenance such as dusty ceiling in the bedroom and bathroom

View all Kuala Lumpur Hostels