Red Palm Reviews

5, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Read the comments and choose this place. We were very happy staying there! When we arrived the Amamzing Race was playing and there are a lot of books and movies in case of any down time. We almost wished we could have stayed just to spend a little more time at this place! Would definitely recomconed the red palm.

• 4th Nov 2014

Very quiet place-definitely not for someone looking to party. Decent breakfast, good location. Smoking is allowed downstairs which is unfortunate. There's also only one bathroom upstairs and the toilet doesn't work too well :( Otherwise, nice!

Pros: 1. Staff were excellent. Sofi was knowledgeable about the history of Malaysia and gave great insight into the best eateries and places to shop. So friendly!!! Citi & Camille was also very helpful. 2. Great Location. This is not a party hostel. 5 minute walk to the bars & malls, then you can return and get a good night's rest. 3. My dorm mates were great Cons: 1. No Red Palm sign. Because the hostel did not have a sign, the location was a little challenging to find.

Very cosy hostel, extremely nice staff!

I enjoyed my 1 week stay here. Your staff are really friendly and helpfull. I love the lobby atmosphere most, so homey. I miss the Korean drama movie night. (^O^)/ will surely come back when I visit KL. Thank you so much.

It was a very good hostel with everything a backpacker needs. I stayed in the six bed dorm and it was very small and therefore crowded, but I guess that's what six bed dorms tend to entail. I liked the lounge area downstairs but it lacked the amazing cold air that the upstairs had, so it was a toss up. Perfect location though and the Indian restaurant next door was amazing. Thank you! Especially for doing our laundry!

1 2 Next » last »