Red Psycho Llama Eco Hostel Reviews

Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Our stay at Red Psycho Llama was excellent. The staff was friendly and the location was incredible. We did have one issue where a staff member walked into our private, locked room in the middle of the night and then realized there was some mistake and just immediately closed it. We found her key still in our door when we got up in the morning, with no explanation.

Really liked this hostel. It's small and feels like a family. The staff is very helpful and the whole place has a great and relaxed vibe to it.

• 20th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Red Psycho Llama. They had very good customer service. I arrived way before check-in but since my bed was available they let me stay right away which i appreciated after a very long flight. I did not partake of the breakfast because I left early the next day but I can say the bathrooms and room were very clean and the place had a good vibe. Muchas Gracias!

We enjoyed our stay at Red Psycho Llama. The location is great if you're looking to be in Miraflores, and we liked their environmental theme. I wish we'd taken advantage of their nice roof terrace before the last night. The staff was nice and helpful, and the breakfast was good. All-in-all I'd recommend Red Psycho Llama to anyone passing through Lima.

Nice, chilled out hostel. The girls that run the place are really friendly and helpful. Cool rooftop area. They gave us breakfast to take away because we were leaving early. A really cool little place.

Wonderful staff and nice vibe at this place. Surprised they don't champion the rooftop terrace more as it's an awesome spot to hang! Terrific location in Miraflores and close to the express bus that goes to both Centro & Barranco for s/2.5. Basic breakfast but full kitchen, good wifi, nice hang time areas and pretty clean. I had my 5 bed dorm to myself for 3/5 nights as it was so quiet there! Unbelievable. A real treat. Would stay here anytime! Gracias!

I really have no complaints for this hostel, staff were so friendly and helpful with everything. :)

Wonderful staff

Great hostel in the middle of miraflores! A bit of a walk,but not too far to a great grocerystore. Staff very helpful with everything you need. Only thing that needs to be improved is that the hostel didnt have any events och activities (at least not what we noticed. Great breakfast!

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Awesome hostel with a really good mellow vibe with fellow travellers also like this. Location great and safe airport pickup with Luis. would recommend even though mine was a short stay.

Nice hostel, awesome location near Kennedy park and 20min walk to the beach, miraflores is a great area. I had a 6am taxi booked to the airport and as I came downstairs to leave they had all ready pre packed a small breakfast for me... Nice touch!

Very clean and comfy. Great place to sleep and relax, very close to the parties but still quiet and calm. Great breakfast.

Really nice, close to all miraflores, staff was friendly and is a nice place to stay in Lima. I really love it

Nice hostel in Miraflores close to Parque Kennedy but still in a quite location. Lockers are provided but too small for a backpack, the rooms and beds are nice. Extremely helpful and friendly stuff. Pick-up from the airport worked perfectly.

Nice small Hostel located in the Centre of Miraflores. Excellent breakfast with cake, eggs breakfast, miles away from the basic bread and Dulce de Leche I was used to in SA. Super friendly Staff, Nice Terrasse.

My trip was somewhat marred by an unpleasant French woman, but overall it was a great place. It's a historic old house in the Plateau neighborhood. Location is unbeatable--this is the best neighborhood in town. It is definitely on the "historic" side--not hugely new bathroom, for example--but very cozy and with great service. I could hang out, grab a beer with friends, watch a movie on my own and chill comfortably. One bunk is weirdly close to the ceiling but they get you out of there fast.

This is a great spot right in Miraflores district and a short cab ride away from Barranco. The hostel staff arranged to pick me up from the airport and they also dropped me off. Both services were seamless. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a great spot to hang out and a good starting point from which to explore Lima

This is a great hostel! Good location in Miraflores, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the breakfast each morning was lovely (the breakfast pack provided for early morning departures was a great addition). The staff are friendly and go out of their way to help.

We felt the private room for 2 (name was Tela) was very tiny, we kept hitting with our head in the top bunk due to the distribution of beds. Anything else was perfect, the breakfast was the best we had in our trip in South America! Fresh fruit and fruit smoothies, as well as different toasts/eggs everyday! The lounge and rooftop terrace were also great to hang out and the location is the best!

We feel so happy to receive this kind of comments that we just feel to improve every day. Room called Tela is a private, used as double just in exceptional moments, so thats what should happen. Next time I'm sure you would enjoy any other room.!

Cutest little hostel in Lima. You can walk to Kennedy park without a problem. The staff was amazing! The place was clean. Great value and they're close to this amazing sandwich place called La Lucha!