Red Psycho Llama Eco Hostel Reviews

Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

A clean and friendly hotel. Fine dorms, I liked the rooftop terrace, social rooms and kitchen access too. Staff were very accommodating and went to great lengths to make us comfortable. Yummy breakfasts.

Pros: - I arrived to the hostel almost at midnight and the girl at the reception was nice enough to put me in an empty dorm so that I didn't wake up the others. - Cool taxi driver. Cons: - The beds I tried were all completely deformed, very hard to sleep on. - The rooftop is not really closed at night and you can hear absolutely everything that goes on there, so it is very difficult to sleep if someone wants to continue their party there after coming back to the hostel.

thanks for your comment. we have improved our process so no partys at the rooftop after midnight are allowed!

Only spent one night in Red Llama, but everything was perfect. My flight was delayed five hours, but they still picked me up with the shuttle. Staff was very nice and helpful. Location was ideal for me. Everything was clean. Atmosphere was fine. Breakfast was a little simple but was free. Totally recommend it.

Great place to base yourself for a few days in Miraflores..good location as close enough to all the action but 5 mins away to make it quieter at night. Was pretty quiet when stayed there so wasn't really an atmosphere and none of the activities mentioned in the listing were forthcoming! Some staff great but others couldn't care less even when pushed! Would stay here again as immaculately clean with great showers and to see if any better when more people staying

Thanks for your oppinion! You were staying at low season, thats why there were no to many people or activities, but we hope that the next time it will be better. check out our Facebook for more news!