Red Psycho Llama Eco Hostel Reviews

Calle Colina 183, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

Wonderful staff

Nice hostel, awesome location near Kennedy park and 20min walk to the beach, miraflores is a great area. I had a 6am taxi booked to the airport and as I came downstairs to leave they had all ready pre packed a small breakfast for me... Nice touch!

Very clean and comfy. Great place to sleep and relax, very close to the parties but still quiet and calm. Great breakfast.

Really nice, close to all miraflores, staff was friendly and is a nice place to stay in Lima. I really love it

Nice hostel in Miraflores close to Parque Kennedy but still in a quite location. Lockers are provided but too small for a backpack, the rooms and beds are nice. Extremely helpful and friendly stuff. Pick-up from the airport worked perfectly.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

Nice small Hostel located in the Centre of Miraflores. Excellent breakfast with cake, eggs breakfast, miles away from the basic bread and Dulce de Leche I was used to in SA. Super friendly Staff, Nice Terrasse.

This is a great spot right in Miraflores district and a short cab ride away from Barranco. The hostel staff arranged to pick me up from the airport and they also dropped me off. Both services were seamless. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was a great spot to hang out and a good starting point from which to explore Lima

This is a great hostel! Good location in Miraflores, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and the breakfast each morning was lovely (the breakfast pack provided for early morning departures was a great addition). The staff are friendly and go out of their way to help.

We felt the private room for 2 (name was Tela) was very tiny, we kept hitting with our head in the top bunk due to the distribution of beds. Anything else was perfect, the breakfast was the best we had in our trip in South America! Fresh fruit and fruit smoothies, as well as different toasts/eggs everyday! The lounge and rooftop terrace were also great to hang out and the location is the best!

We feel so happy to receive this kind of comments that we just feel to improve every day. Room called Tela is a private, used as double just in exceptional moments, so thats what should happen. Next time I'm sure you would enjoy any other room.!

Cutest little hostel in Lima. You can walk to Kennedy park without a problem. The staff was amazing! The place was clean. Great value and they're close to this amazing sandwich place called La Lucha!

It's excelent hostel! congratulations!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Panama

The people at Red Psycho Hostel are the best! We felt warmly received and were even picked up at the airport at 3am! Everything was cosy, friendly, and the breakfasts were great! (We ordered extra egg omelettes) .. The location was right near the main drag of Mirflores, -but on a quiet street with no noise at night- and easy to access bus routes, museums, and shopping centre (just across the plaza!) We had a wonderful stay... The lights and eco-art around the hostel were amazing too!

Sweet hostel, prepared a breakfast bag for you when you leave to airport. Friendly and helpful staff, and flexible with bookings. But showers and bathroom have to shared with mixed genders. That's sth I can't accept. The shower partitions only have curtain "doors". And a staff living in my room he snores very very loud. Couldn't sleep well. And I think he messed up the toilet as well. Glad that I only stayed there for a night.

We are glad you like the hostel. for the next time you could reserve a girls only room with private bathroom. we can't assure no one snores there but its more private and girly eco-decorated also. hope to see you soon

Lovely little hostel with chic recycled decor, comfortable spaces, and nice staff - one even loaned me her bus pass (there's one for the use of all hostel guests but it was signed out at the time). Security's a little weird - the front desk is always staffed and the front door is locked, but the first time I stayed here they didn't have enough room keys for everyone in my dorm so the dorm room just stayed unlocked. As others have noted, there is no changing area for the showers.

The pickup (at 10pm) from the airport worked just perfect. Our driver waited outside and drove us directly to the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, we stayed two nights and got two different types of breakfast. Miraflores is quite safe, we've never had any problems. Our room was a bit smelly, but we don´t know if it just came from one guys pants drying on the window board ;-)

I had a good stay at the Res Psycho Llama Hostel. The staff was nice and helpful, the rooms and facilities clean, and the location in a very good neighbourhood in Lima. The only thing that could be improved is the bathroom. The showers are only separated by a curtain and you have to strip in the "common" area even though it is not separated between girls and guys. I would definitely recommend the hostel.

Very nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff, including their driver, Luis. Located near central Miraflores, a nice neighbourhood of Lima. Downtown easily reachable by Metropolitan bus.

I was very happy with my stay. Great location. Clean. Nice to have an eco-friendly place to stay.

We are always happy our guests appreciate our eco-friendly concept! Have a great trip!

Such a good value! Right next to Parque Kennedy in Miraflores (the cat park!), an extremely helpful staff, and a really amazing breakfast (not just bread and jam!). We had the cool rooftop room, which had amazing views and was right next to the upstairs bar (which might get loud if people are partying, but that didn't happen while we were there). Good wi-fi too. Really nice place!!

Clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend,much better than the vast majority of hotels I have used whilst in peru.